Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Character Axis rotation changes

Seaking406 opened this issue on Nov 07, 2014 ยท 15 posts

Seaking406 posted Fri, 07 November 2014 at 7:55 PM

Greetings, this may be a simple fix but I'm stumped and can't find anything in the forum or elsewhere to resolve this issue in PP2014.I apologize if my terminology isn't correct so please bear with me.

When I have a character created and loaded, I would click on the body to rotate the character on the vertical axis (spin the character in place). Later on when I return to continue with the project with the same character, it will often happen that when I try to spin the character on the vertical axis it will now act like it is swinging around a large invisible ball.. (instead of spinning on it's toes in the middle of the room it will now swing around the whole scene facing outward for example..) Something had changed between when I closed the program and restarted it later on. Once this happens there is nothing I can do but to recreate the character from scratch in order to make is spin on the spot. Selecting 'hip' instead of the body kinda helps in crunch but now orients the body in such a weird way that I spend more time fighting the poses instead of getting anything done.

Rebooting the PC, restarting PP2014 and reloading the current characters does nothing to remedy the problem.

has anyone encountered this or know what it is that I am doing wrong in order to resolve this irritating issue?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers