Forum: Animation

Subject: Simple Turntable Anim output query

Seaking406 opened this issue on Nov 13, 2014 ยท 6 posts

Seaking406 posted Thu, 13 November 2014 at 2:08 PM

Greetings! I've been playing around with doing up some 'turn table animation' where you place a model in a scene and have the model rotate 360' around in place (just the model). I've been trying to find information on how best to export the animation for web use but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

In Poser Pro 2014, I place the model on top of a cylinder and parent the model to the cylinder, at frame 001 with the Y rotation set at 0.0, I then rotate the cylinder to 350' at frame 100 for example. In poser the animation looks rather decent. To export it, I have tried various settings such as sequence images, and video file but can't seem to figure out how best to output all of this in a format that will work and look best on a webpage and have the animation loop continously.

I have access to all the Adobe software (AE, AME, Photoshop etc) but I think all I'm missing is the simplified version how to finish this off properly.

Does anyone have a process that ends up with a useable result for webpage inclusion?

Thanks in advance.