Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: (OT) Merry Christmas

Acadia opened this issue on Dec 24, 2014 · 16 posts

Acadia posted Wed, 24 December 2014 at 8:16 AM

Some may remember me, others not.  I haven't been active here since I lost my content to a computer crash a couple years ago. I lost so much that I lost the will to rebuild it all.  Since then I've become more active in life and with other hobbies like Cake Decorating and am even thinking of pulling out my crosstitch project, that is about 17 years old,  and finishing it up.

I do stop by here from time-to-time and lurk and look through the gallery. I've peeked into Chat a few times but no one was there.

I see lots of old faces, and some newer and unknown to me. I wanted to stop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and let you know that I miss you, and Poser!

The link goes to a Christmas card that I've made. It's an Applet and uses Java, so I hope you are able to view it :)

Merry Christmas Applet

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Daffy34 posted Wed, 24 December 2014 at 8:36 AM

Merry Christmas Linda! :)

Laurie

MistyLaraCarrara posted Wed, 24 December 2014 at 8:49 AM

Merry Yule!

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

hborre posted Wed, 24 December 2014 at 8:49 AM

Good to see you back again.  May you & your family have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

cedarwolf posted Wed, 24 December 2014 at 9:16 AM

And to you as well.  I wondered why I hadn't seen your name lately.  Hope you make it back.  Have a grand holiday.

JVRenderer posted Wed, 24 December 2014 at 9:33 AM

Merry Christmas, Linda!

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

aRtBee posted Wed, 24 December 2014 at 10:03 AM

file_6974ce5ac660610b44d9b9fed0ff9548.jp

Merry Christmas and a Properous 2015

- - - - - 

Usually I'm wrong. But to be effective and efficient, I don't need to be correct or accurate.

visit www.aRtBeeWeb.nl (works) or Missing Manuals (tutorials & reviews) - both need an update though

hornet3d posted Wed, 24 December 2014 at 10:07 AM

Merry Christmas to Poser and DAZ users and a Happy New year to all, and to everyone in the hobby of 3D.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

FrankT posted Wed, 24 December 2014 at 1:23 PM

now there's a blast from the past :)

Have a great midwinter festival

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

moriador posted Wed, 24 December 2014 at 1:49 PM

Heya! It's the lady who taught me how to organize my runtime! (These days that's become something of a hobby all on its own). I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of content. I think it would devastate a lot of people. Hope you come back to the hobby eventually, though. Merry Christmas!

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

AmbientShade posted Thu, 25 December 2014 at 3:59 AM

Merry Christmas to you too Acadia!  Always welcome to return any time you'd like to if you can handle our craziness, haha.

FightingWolf posted Thu, 25 December 2014 at 9:32 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone, 

RedPhantom posted Thu, 25 December 2014 at 11:05 AM Site Admin

Merry Christmas everyone!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

WandW posted Thu, 25 December 2014 at 12:20 PM

Merry Christmas, Linda!  :wub:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

MistyLaraCarrara posted Fri, 26 December 2014 at 5:58 PM

eggnog and mistletoe 

groupwave.gif Mistletoe_chase_by_CookiemagiK.gif5secondhug.gif

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

MistyLaraCarrara posted Sat, 27 December 2014 at 8:08 AM

santa didn't bring me vray

was i on the naughty list?