Forum: Fractals

Subject: Fractals This Week#2

Lenord opened this issue on Apr 20, 2015 · 26 posts

Lenord posted Mon, 20 April 2015 at 12:12 PM

I decided to Lock the original Fractals This Week thread, it had gotten rather long (a dozen Pages or so) hard to find stuff. I'm starting a Fresh 2nd one.

Haven't been around on a consistent basis lately, lots of Real Life stuff going on Spring Cleaning and Maintenance around the Old Homestead and like that, some Medical stuff but things are settling down now and should be around more consistently for a while.

Going to get a new Challenge going soon, the Winner of the last one hasn't contacted me so I will give them a little more time then Pick a Theme Myself and get a Challenge started....

There has been a lot of changes in site Layout and more to come, things are a bit scrambled. Some may have noticed the Monthly Showcase is missing, it's gone, it's gone for good in it's old format I will be trying to get a New one going this week. It will be Weekly and Right Here in the Forum, a Weekly Thread with the Staff Picks from the Previous week, 7 to 10 images which you will be able to comment on if you wish, it's experimental so we'll see how it works out.

Lenord 

Fractals Moderator

Remember...No matter where you go there you are