Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Are Coupons a Thing of the Past ?

Lyne opened this issue on May 02, 2015 · 10 posts

Lyne posted Sat, 02 May 2015 at 12:13 PM

I'm not a Prime member any more....and lately I've noticed that (seemingly) coupons are a thing of the past (except maybe for Prime members?)....replaced by this "such and such sale - prices 50-60% off for 2 days" or something like that....

To be honest, Renderosity TRAINED it's customers to shop WITH COUPONS 'good on any and all products, excluding software' etc.... and now I WON'T pay full price unless I am desperate for ONE item...otherwise I find myself waiting and waiting...

I'm BETTING it's easier (less work) for the site/staff not to deal with issuing/setting up coupons, so you are now trying to RE-TRAIN us to shop in this limited fashion....(hmm,  almost feel like you want to sell one particular merchant's items only).   Sorry, not buying....

Really I've been here at Rendo for more years than I'd like to admit (thinks about my age...shudder...grin!) and there have ALWAYS been coupons...so I "happily played the game" and ended up buying AT LEAST $100 a month.... this is no longer the case... my "pocketbook" thanks you.  :/

Thanks for listening....

Lyne 

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!