Forum: Carrara

Subject: IMportant notice to Carrara Cafe users and C3DE participants

Danas_Anis opened this issue on Sep 04, 2015 ยท 7 posts

Danas_Anis posted Fri, 04 September 2015 at 3:08 PM

Hello,

Long time no see. After some long time of silence I am attempting to again be a bit more active person. I have reworked Carrara Cafe and came up with an idea for a new project.
I kind off miss a propper Carrara webpage, so I would be grateful if you could come over to Carrara Cafe and check out the new idea as well as there is an important question to C3DE participants who submited artwok to C3DE magazines as well as some hints about C3DE.

I hope you will like the new Cafe. Still lots of work to do, especially to rework the ammount of content that already is there. But I believe it would be better to focus more on the new opportunities there and with a new pace create something new and exciting. Shall we show how wonderful Carrara community is?

http://carraracafe.com/news/lets-make-carrara-shine/

Thank you for your time!

Xerxes0002 posted Fri, 04 September 2015 at 3:17 PM

Sounds good will go on over this afternoon!! thanks for the heads up

booksbydavid posted Sat, 05 September 2015 at 6:18 PM

Danas!! You're alive! :)

Great to see you resurface in the Carrara world. Love what you're doing with the Cafe.

Danas_Anis posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 5:50 AM

Yes yes! I am still there somewhere around the place :) and hope to appear there and there a little bit more often. I am so glad you like the new Cafe. I hope to improve it dramatically. If I succeed it's gonna be a place to keep an eye on for everyone who are interested in Carrara.

booksbydavid posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 11:28 AM

Outstanding! :) Looking forward to it all.

Kixum posted Wed, 09 September 2015 at 12:57 AM

Good to hear from you!

-Kix

LPR001 posted Thu, 01 October 2015 at 9:15 AM

I had noticed the rework over at CC all looked pretty good to me

- Johnny G

"Try animation to get things moving"

lpr001@renderosity.com