Forum: Community Center

Subject: Nudity and Violence in Thumbnails

shonsu opened this issue on Sep 14, 2015 ยท 10 posts

shonsu posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 11:23 PM

Just wondering the TOS is now concerning thumbnails featuring nudity and violence. Also, despite search for TOS, nothing is listed and I can't see it anywhere on the pages.

KimberlyC posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 11:29 PM

Before the update nudity/language/violence was not allowed on thumbnails. After the update we decided that there would no longer be a thumbnail policy. If you do not wish to see nudity/language/violence you will need to check the filter box in your profile. :)

shonsu posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 11:40 PM

Thank you for responding so quickly.

KimberlyC posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 11:43 PM

Your welcome! :)

Raindroptheelf posted Tue, 15 September 2015 at 6:07 AM

KimberlyC posted at 12:06PM Tue, 15 September 2015 - #4228391

Before the update nudity/language/violence was not allowed on thumbnails. After the update we decided that there would no longer be a thumbnail policy. If you do not wish to see nudity/language/violence you will need to check the filter box in your profile. :) Maybe you should take the * report * Image option away or at least take out the violence and nudity flags, otherwise people shall keep on reporting.

hborre posted Tue, 15 September 2015 at 7:14 AM

I assume this means the gallery is no longer workplace compliant or family friendly.

Raindroptheelf posted Tue, 15 September 2015 at 8:14 AM

hborre posted at 2:12PM Tue, 15 September 2015 - #4228434

I assume this means the gallery is no longer workplace compliant or family friendly.

That is what I thought. I have NOTHING against Artistic Nudity, I have Nude 3D Images in my Gallery, I just think it was better to not have it shown on the thumbnails. I do not want to check the option where I do not want to see Nudity as such, I just do not like it when it is on thumbnails for kids to see who sit with their mum looking at the Galleries.

Raindroptheelf posted Tue, 15 September 2015 at 8:16 AM

KimberlyC posted at 2:15PM Tue, 15 September 2015 - #4228391

Before the update nudity/language/violence was not allowed on thumbnails. After the update we decided that there would no longer be a thumbnail policy. If you do not wish to see nudity/language/violence you will need to check the filter box in your profile. :)

I do not mind see nudity in Images, I have Nude 3D Images in my Gallery, so the option is not good for me, I just do not like to see it on thumbnails.

GrandmaT posted Sat, 19 September 2015 at 11:55 AM

Kim, you said "If you do not wish to see nudity/language/violence you will need to check the filter box in your profile. :)" I have been to my profile page four times and cannot find anywhere that says anything about filters. Where is this located and how do I get to it? I have nothing against nudity or anything else, I just want to make sure something hasn't been checked without my knowledge since all the changes.

hopeandlove posted Sat, 19 September 2015 at 12:04 PM

Hey @GrandmaT-- Please go to "Settings," click "Gallery" and then you'll see this:

Untitled.png

Please let us know if you have anymore questions! Thanks!

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine