Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I'm not enjoying shopping here as much as I used to

estherau opened this issue on Mar 04, 2016 ยท 29 posts

estherau posted Fri, 04 March 2016 at 7:26 PM

I just clicked on a product to find afterwards that it is pretty much a DS product only. It is a new scene in the MP. If I saw it was a DS scene on the initial promo before clicking, and I really liked it I would still click on it to see if I could somehow bring it over for use in poser, but when I have to click on it first to see what it is, it wastes my time and just makes me feel annoyed. I don't think vendors are gaining any sales by the technique of not making what software the thing can be used for, obvious on the initial promo. It's probably having the opposite effect. As shopping becomes more of an effort, I am tending not to click on things that may not be for poser, if they just look like a genesis thing. They might actually be a V4 thing but I'm busy and I can't usually be bothered checking to see. I used to really look forwards to browsing what's new. But now I don't check very often anymore (well I'm pretty busy lately too but I would look if shopping was easier for me). I'm guessing the vendor reasoning is that if they put DS on the front then us poser users won't even look. That is not necessarily true. I would still probably look if it was something really useful to my comic 3D work. I just like to know before i click. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!