Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Reality 4.2 - Poser Edition

westcat opened this issue on Mar 05, 2016 · 9 posts

westcat posted Sat, 05 March 2016 at 8:59 PM

HI; I tried to find some feed back on Reality 4.2 for Poser. Did not see any feed back off the product page. See there may have been some problems? Anyhow, anybody here bought and used Reality 4.2 with Poser ? How do you like it? I understand it is a plug in, how is it linked with Poser? I use Poser Pro 12 and 14
I have three beasts from ASUS, all render great What got me excited about Reality 4.2 is that they boast super fast render times? What I saw was glass and mirror effects. Anything else?

20x faster rendering for only $49.95 really ???? PLUS PLUS I'm just wondering why this is not included in any future Poser or DAZ products ****TWENTY TIMES FASTER ??? WOW

Product statement;: Reality’s physics-based materials are a snap to use and you can count on the following types, all included in the program:

Skin, with SSS.
Glass, four kinds, all gorgeous.
Water, with multiple ripple patterns. The most realistic water you can have in Poser.
Metal, with presets for Gold, Silver, Chrome, Copper and more.
Mirror, dead easy to use.
Cloth, with presets for Denim, Cotton, and Silk.
Velvet

Automatic conversion

Reality automatically converts the Poser materials, including procedural textures. From the moment you call Reality you are ready to go.** ** https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/reality-4-2---poser-edition/107744/

All replies from Customers appreciated. I have always got great direction from my Renderosity Peeps :) WOW 20 TIMES FASTER RENDERING !!! WOW WOW WOW I am buying this yesterday if this is true :) :)