Forum: Community Center

Subject: My opinion and thoughts.

Amethyst_Heart opened this issue on Mar 14, 2016 ยท 74 posts

Amethyst_Heart posted Mon, 14 March 2016 at 1:32 PM

Hi All

Ok for how often I post here, my opinion may not matter but I'm going to give it any way.

When I first came to renderosity it was about members helping members with admin/mod/co-ord support NOW it's just a damned warzone and nonsense.

In real life in any relationship it has to be GIVE and TAKE!!! Well in honest opinion after de-toxing from here for last week or more, I can clearly now see that both sides are taking but not giving a damned inch. Unless there's some give soon, both sides will have destroyed what was once a good community. So STAFF AND MEMBERS, you both need to sit down and think. All families fight but eventually they have to make up, but that's not what's happening here. Time to listen on both sides and get things answered.

Time we started working together, calmly pointing out issues, admin need to listen to the ACTUAL questions asked, members need to file everything calmly.

I've shut everything down, me being upset and angry wasn't what my children needed from me, it's been a bad example on my part. I taught my kids to follow your own path in life and that's exactly what I did, walked away from all the flaming as it was starting to affect offline life.

For my part in this saga, I'm sorry but what I needed I never got until LPR stepped in, a clear answer to affiliates being linked to freebies since mine was a 2D store. I shouldn't have needed though to ask same question several times to get clarification and yeah I'm gonna get angry when I keep having to repeat myself and I'm sure i'm not the only affiliate who was wondering. This is first I've loaded rendo in any serious way in last 10 days, I've barely opened 3D because I thought about quitting and whether it was worth it. 3D is my world away from reality so i decided I still want to be here, just no longer very active on Renderosity.

Just an Opinion

Piper