Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: Wellington Boots, Gumboots, waders

malwat opened this issue on Apr 13, 2016 ยท 5 posts

malwat posted Wed, 13 April 2016 at 2:55 AM

Possibly the wrong place to ask this, but I am seeking an inexpensive pair of wellingtons or gumboots (calf-length rubber boots for wet or muddy conditions such as winter or gardening). I don't know other names for them. I have looked on here and Daz and Hivewire, but nobody seems to have any. Suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

Malwat

Getting younger by the day; getting older by the minute....

LuxXeon posted Wed, 13 April 2016 at 7:49 AM

You can ask to have these modeled for you here, but asking for marketplace items in the modeling forum will probably prove unsuccessful. If you're looking for Poser specific content that is in marketplace already, then this forum probably isn't going to produce the results you'd hoped. I'll have to see which forum would be more productive for you, and I'll move this post there. Good luck.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

malwat posted Wed, 13 April 2016 at 12:34 PM

Please advise me when you do so. I have no end of problems finding threads to which I have contributed! Thanks.

Malwat

LuxXeon posted Wed, 13 April 2016 at 2:18 PM

malwat posted at 2:17PM Wed, 13 April 2016 - #4265400

Please advise me when you do so. I have no end of problems finding threads to which I have contributed! Thanks.

I moved this thread to the Marketplace Wishing Well. This is the forum section where people looking for hard to find specific items can request the creation of such items, or have people help them find such items. Hope it helps.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

malwat posted Wed, 13 April 2016 at 3:36 PM

Many thanks for your trouble.

Malwat