Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Finding Shelby Cobra Freebie

Kadaj777 opened this issue on May 30, 2016 ยท 5 posts

Kadaj777 posted Mon, 30 May 2016 at 11:04 AM Online Now!

Hi, I've finally found a decent free Shelby Cobra model, but the site was down http://www.ontarget3d.com/site/Products/962-shelby-cobra-for-poser.aspx I asked over at the Daz forum where the link was posted, but didn't get a response. Can anyone tell me where I can download it from another source?

Thank you :)

Navim posted Mon, 30 May 2016 at 1:16 PM

You can find one at hum3d. It ain't cheap!

DarthJ posted Mon, 30 May 2016 at 3:10 PM

According to the new rules here I cannot post links to other sites such as posetteforever.com

What a pity, now you'll never know there is a very decent Shelby GT for Poser there. Neither will you notice the Ford GT40 from the same creator.

nakamuram posted Mon, 30 May 2016 at 4:23 PM

Love the Cobra and the GT 40. I'm glad DarthJ posted a link. I was going to suggest that you contact VK at vk@atlantis23.com (his address in the 2006 readme file).

Lobo3433 posted Mon, 30 May 2016 at 5:06 PM Online Now! Forum Moderator

With out breaking the rule could have just said instead that you could have found the model at posette forever website and that would not be a violation of the rule about linking to other sites and that is why I have edited the post by DarthJ for I do not wish to close or delete a post by a member trying to help another

best Regards

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page