Forum: Community Center

Subject: Would you like to do a how-to tutorial?

hopeandlove opened this issue on Jun 21, 2016 ยท 4 posts

hopeandlove posted Tue, 21 June 2016 at 10:18 AM

Hi all-

Are YOU interested in doing a how-to tutorial for Renderosity Magazine? Would you like to showcase your expertise and help others learn certain software programs? If so, please let me know and we discuss this further!

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Deenamic posted Mon, 27 June 2016 at 12:50 PM Forum Moderator

Hope, I'm here to the rescue! lol I'm in the midst of finding out if I can do a tutorial for the magazine using BeFunky's online software. I would really like to introduce the software to our members. I think some of our photography members would love the software. :)

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

hopeandlove posted Mon, 27 June 2016 at 3:36 PM

Hi @Deenamic - I think that would be GREAT! Let's chat. Please send me an email. 😄

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Deenamic posted Mon, 27 June 2016 at 3:48 PM Forum Moderator

Cool! I will send you an email. 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements