Forum: Virtual World Dynamics

Subject: Obtaining a compatible version for Daz Studio

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Aug 18, 2016 ยท 28 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Thu, 18 August 2016 at 3:52 PM

Philemot and I talked a lot about the distribution of the bridge for DAZ Studio. The version of VWD currently distributed on the renderosity market is not fully compatible with Daz Studio. We made many requests to Jenn to make this update, but I think she has a lot of work. We are annoyed of that, but we want to distribute the Daz Studio version. I told some words on this subject and I asked to Renderosity's buyers if they would accept to send me their emails to receive directly the updates. Some persons have received their updates using this method. Many persons want to buy our products and we are ready to distribute them. Philemot and I ask you if this solution is acceptable for you. We are convinced this solution is not the best one but, for now, it is the only one. We will continue to make requests to jenn to obtain the last VWD version on the Renderosity market. A new VWD version is in preparation and will be ready in the next weeks. The problem could be the same. Please, tell us your advice on this subject. Our decision will depend on your replies.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube