Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A Sad Day in Poserville or A Little Poset (me) Blarney

LilWolff opened this issue on Sep 01, 1999 ยท 16 posts

LilWolff posted Wed, 01 September 1999 at 8:21 PM

Since finding the forum my Poserville hard drive has become overly populated, a very crowded environment with no room for expansion. I knew that soon if I did not do something famine, riots (aka crashes) and unsanitary conditions were going to break out. But what a chore to constantly bring each one up in a program for viewing. Then I found a viewer that made the looking so much easier. Survival was based on if I can't make out what the heck it is, especially in things I made, or what I will be using it for. Elimination! Cruel I know * sigh * and later I will probably regret the expulsion of some things. But sometimes the needs of the many do out weigh the needs of the one. (Dr. Spock - I think) Thanks to 3D Exploration, my mixed cultural environment of 3D objects and people will survive and flourish in more comfortable living conditions now. That is until I overpopulate again, hmmmmm... maybe I should use Poser with genitalia off for awhile. However do you control your growing communities? Or am I the only one that over populates? Most of you are experienced in 3D and probably already have this 3d viewer or know of it but I mention anyway, in case someone does not. I was thrilled to find it. http://www.xdsoft.com/explorer/