Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: DM's Rituals Not Showing as Purchased ... But I own it.

Byrdie opened this issue on Sep 15, 2016 ยท 7 posts

Byrdie posted Thu, 15 September 2016 at 12:31 PM

While searching for snakey wizard stuff in the marketplace I noticed "Rituals" is on sale. Also that it was not showing the "you bought it, silly" icon for me. Now I know darn well I have it, if you look in my gallery here you can see bits of it used as far back as December 2007. However I cannot find it in my order history either. Did something get borked with my account and do I need to buy it again? Pretty sure it was this store I got it from, though at the time I was using a different email address: mreddy@sympatico.ca.

Link to first use of it at Rendo : https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/pondering-the-solution/1573248 Date on that is December 2007, however I used it in a render a few months before then that would not have been posted here on account of TOS. So as near as I can figure I bought it around late summer or autumn 2007. Would really like to find it because without receipts (this was also at least 3 computers ago and a lot of my old emails got lost along the way) I am leery of using it. Also not sure if I'm missing any updates.

Hope you can help me sort this. Thanks.