Forum: Community Center

Subject: Who "the Blazes" do I address to my mail to...

EarthCrone opened this issue on Sep 20, 2016 ยท 6 posts

EarthCrone posted Tue, 20 September 2016 at 5:25 PM

Not angry here, I just wanted to use "the Blazes" just because it fun! -sly wink-

I want to contact those in charge of the Marketplace, if I click on the addy supplied by your FAQ section...it opens up by default Windows Mail which I don't use and am not synced to. If I just enter the email program just the addy I get it back as un-deliverable as of course there is nothing in the name field. So is there a general Marketplace team I can address to? I don't want to have to contact several random people to wait for an answer. I've tried sitemail with one person but after an initial response I got no replies in answer to my questions. I understand that people have lives and may not be available due to real life, which is why I'm asking the above question.

I have bookmarked "Renderosity Team Page" but I'm not sure that is overly helpful in this case.

I cannot ask questions in the vendor forum as apparently I don't have access to that until I actually list my first item. Although I believe I should have access to it, I will accept the fact that I cannot.

Anyhow...Thanks in advance. Catherine Todd

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein