Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: Woe is Hair in Superfly

shannonsuzanne opened this issue on Dec 10, 2016 ยท 6 posts

shannonsuzanne posted Sat, 10 December 2016 at 6:57 PM

Hello. I just recently, like today, installed my Poser Pro 11 upgrade. I managed to get all my content in there and watched a few videos on Superfly. Can somebody help me understand why the hair has weird bangs when the bangs are not there? It's the SAV Greek Fantasy Hair II. I use it all the time. I just don't know what buttons to push to make superfly like it. I have tried mostly presets. And one trial with just the preview render and comic shader.

The very last one turned out pretty nice, but it has that weird phantom bang issue. I used a default high quality render setting that went through my graphics card. I like everything but that dang weird hair LOL. The other one with the weird bangs was just right out of the box default settings. The first one with the red handles is just the preview render I did to mess with the toon shaders. This hair does have bangs, but they are turned off in this image.

Any ideas or anyone found a good "pre-set" to start with? I think I'm really going to like Superfly, but I have no clue what I am doing and I'm not really sure where to start. Thanks in advance!

Comic Book Preview Render.jpg Out of Box Render .jpg Pre Fab Settings Render.jpg