Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Sapphirefox hair by Quaker

prinzeugen12 opened this issue on May 04, 2017 ยท 4 posts

prinzeugen12 posted Thu, 04 May 2017 at 9:19 AM

So I looked at Daz 3d for this hair... I typed in search and came up with a few texture for it but no hair... No vendor Quaker.. The same seems to be true here at Renderosity ... I just purchased Kobomax little race girl suit and it features this hair.... Any ideas were I can purchase it ??

3doutlaw posted Thu, 04 May 2017 at 9:35 AM

Yea, people have been looking for that one for a while. That's where it was, but no trace since a while ago. I've got it and checked the readme.

It was made by Quarker, and you can try a PM on the Daz site, or here (they both seem to have someone at that ID) and see if you can get it direct?

bhoins posted Sat, 06 May 2017 at 10:44 AM

Just a minor point. This was my goto hair for Victoria 3. Yes, it is that old. Almost 10 years ago there were two or three different vendors that did V4 refits for it, with varying degrees of success. I don't think I have seen a product from Quarker since the Victoria 4 release.

Note the refits are about 10 years ago, the hair itself is significantly older.

prinzeugen12 posted Sat, 06 May 2017 at 7:58 PM

bhoins posted at 7:56PM Sat, 06 May 2017 - #4304509

Just a minor point. This was my goto hair for Victoria 3. Yes, it is that old. Almost 10 years ago there were two or three different vendors that did V4 refits for it, with varying degrees of success. I don't think I have seen a product from Quarker since the Victoria 4 release.

Note the refits are about 10 years ago, the hair itself is significantly older. I will have to check my old download file in h drive... Might just have it LOL...