Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Two requests for help, two weeks waiting, still no response

BrightShadow opened this issue on Jun 19, 2017 ยท 3 posts

BrightShadow posted Mon, 19 June 2017 at 8:13 AM

Two weeks ago (June 6th) I made an order (order #113029230) that should have made a change to my account. Renderosity withdrew payment, but no change has happened.

On June 9th I emailed store@renderosity.com asking for a status update. There was no reply.

A week later, on June 13th, I emailed asking for help on the same issue again. A another week later, I've still received no reply.

What a disappointing support experience. Is there a problem with monitoring the mailbox, or does support have a 2+ week backlog?

jennblake posted Mon, 19 June 2017 at 8:33 AM

Hi.

I had not seen those emails come into the store@renderosity.com email address. I do apologize for that. I have made the change to your account as of right now. Please try sending an email to jennblake@renderosity.com for me? So I can see if I receive that please. Post in here when you send that, so I can go look for it.

Again, my apologies for your wait. I just did not get that email. If ever that happens to you again, please post here if you have not heard back within 48 hours.

BrightShadow posted Mon, 19 June 2017 at 8:59 AM

Thank you. I've sent the test email.

I know my emails are getting delivered in general, since other mailboxes are able to receive them. It sounds like someone else had a similar issue recently (https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2913447). Maybe your spam filter is being too strict?