Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Vendor Web directory...

EClark1849 opened this issue on Aug 04, 2017 ยท 77 posts

EClark1849 posted Fri, 04 August 2017 at 6:23 PM

For the past two or three weeks, I've been working on putting together a Directory of vendors who make Poser content.

As some of you may have heard or read elsewhere, I'm currently in the midst of collecting and compiling a directory of vendors who make content native to Poser. Sorry, DSON doesn't count. My current intention is simply to list the categories of content, and place the name of each vendor under the category for which he makes content. So a vendor's name may appear under several different categories. I may even include a freebie category for creators who aren't in stores yet or release on freebie sites like Renderosity's Freestuff and ShareCG.

I'm currently combing through stores and websites trying to find the names of these creators, and I'd like some help. If you know of a creator who's been left off the list, or if you are a creator who makes native Poser content. add your name or theirs to this thread and site mail me at Renderosity a link to where I can find your page or store.