Forum: Community Center

Subject: Animation contest no Adnouncement?

poisinivy opened this issue on Oct 02, 2017 ยท 3 posts

poisinivy posted Mon, 02 October 2017 at 4:37 PM

Maybe I am being impatient or or I missed the Announcements or something . But I am rather disappointed with renderosity, ts been a week since I received a email announcement of the Animation Contest. on Sept 25th and that I had received third place. But in that weeks time i seen no News letter Announcing the animation winners, I have not seen any announcement in the Animation or community forum about the winners or on the renderosity weekly Site News on the front page. Was this a oversight?. or does it just take renderosity more than a week to get announcements out? or was you not going to announce the winners at all? I dunno maybe I missed them or something. & It no one has contacted us about the prizes. Like I said the only noticed I got was a email congratulating me as a winner that was it. I have seen no other announcements.

I guess the reason this was a big deal for me was because I have to have a another surgery Tuesday Oct 3rd. so I I will be offline for awhile. it was disappointing to not see any news on this animation contest and I was just wondering why.

IvyCapture.JPG

Wolfenshire posted Mon, 02 October 2017 at 5:25 PM Site Admin

I hope your surgery is successful and wish you the quickest recovery. I will try to find some details on this issue and post as soon as I know something.

Wolf, Writers Gallery/Forum Coordinator

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

poisinivy posted Mon, 02 October 2017 at 6:32 PM

Thank you for your prayers. its been a rough road But thankfully the the end is in sight now. & Thank you for your reply. I guess I'll have to check back when i return back online & see what happened