Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: coupon no good again

poisinivy opened this issue on Jan 18, 2018 ยท 3 posts

poisinivy posted Thu, 18 January 2018 at 1:34 PM

Yesterday this is like the 3rd time in 3 months this monthly coupon said I do not have permission to use it when it is sent to my email box. is this some kind of tease..lol 10% is not much but it off sets the TN% sales tax when i shop at renderosity. I was going to buy ghost train its says it accepts coupons .. but the code says I don;t have permission.. please see the included screen shots. this $!5 i did not spend because I'm not paying another $`1.30 in sales tax just because I live in the same state as you .. that is why I use these coupons please fix

Capture 3.JPG Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture4.JPG

PrestonW posted Thu, 18 January 2018 at 2:15 PM

This coupon expired last night Wednesday, January 17th

poisinivy posted Thu, 18 January 2018 at 3:45 PM

yes I know This happen yesterday when I was at work and could not take screen shots, I had a 12 hour shift, it happen with Decembers too,
its not fair i have to pay another buck and half in tax because i live in the same state as rendo. but i don't have to pay any tax at daz or 3DH . so you can imagine why i use these coupons. i was trying to do it at work on break..I dunno maybe the Nursing home's wifi where i work yesterday had a firewall so my laptop would not go through thats possible I guess