Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Need help getting an old file...

raingod opened this issue on Jul 08, 2018 ยท 3 posts

raingod posted Sun, 08 July 2018 at 8:16 PM

Tried to find a C/S Email but couldn't so i'll put this here:

Recently my hard drive crashed taking my Poser Runtime directory - after several hours searching I found the particular freestuff item I'm missing to rebuild an old pic. It's called "Diamond 01" by Becco_UK. But whenever I try to redownload it I get the following error message that i've never seen before:

"Sorry, this member's monthly bandwidth allowance has been exceeded.25114|0"

Since it's only the 8th of month - and I highly doubt this file is THAT popular - I hoping this is a fixable issue. I've been a loyal customer here for years, is there ANY way you can get me this file(s)?

PrestonW posted Mon, 09 July 2018 at 11:37 AM

I have contacted Becco_UK to have them upload their files to the freestuff area and host them there. I don' t know how long this will take them. You can always sitemail them and ask for the file to try and get it sooner.

raingod posted Tue, 10 July 2018 at 7:20 PM

The file IS listed in the Free Stuff library - error makes it seem like a bandwidth issue, was hoping you guys might still have it on file. Will try Becco_UK though I don't have much hope since it looks like they have been gone for a very long time. Thanks for the assistance!