Forum: Community Center

Subject: Food for thought......

newhere opened this issue on Jul 31, 2018 · 13 posts

newhere posted Tue, 31 July 2018 at 9:23 PM

Food for thought - Something just dawned on me......

We have "Them" that we created trapped in the 3rd Dimension, moving them around and seeing them from a 2D projection AKA: Tell-A-Vision or PS4/XboxOne Games. The fallen angels have "Us" that they created trapped in 4th Dimension, moving us around and seeing us from a 3D projection AKA: L.I.F.E. (Living In False Enjoyment) or Tesseract of the physical realm.

So in a nutshell, if the 4th Dimension is the prison cell for us, Then that means the 5th Dimension is the prison cell for those who control us which they themselves can never leave....but it gives them a leg up over us. Let that sink in, while your working on your 3D Creations Today.

Wolfenshire posted Tue, 31 July 2018 at 9:32 PM Site Admin

Yeah, but I never got UV mapped, so good luck with them texturing me. I self-identify as a primitive.

cubi.jpg

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

newhere posted Tue, 31 July 2018 at 10:17 PM

LMAOL!

newhere posted Tue, 31 July 2018 at 11:20 PM

Now that you mention it, it kinda makes me wonder about Dogs and how they can only see yellows, blues, and violets. Maybe the Matrix couldn't afford more processing power to give them a full color spectrum like us.

Wolfenshire posted Tue, 31 July 2018 at 11:53 PM Site Admin

We can't see the full color spectrum. Red-green and yellow-blue are hues whose light frequencies automatically cancel each other out in the human eye, they're supposed to be impossible to see simultaneously. The limitation results from the way we perceive color in the first place. We also can't see ultra-violet or infra-red, but animals can.

(no, I'm not super smart, I googled it - which means I'm probably smarter than my dog, but that's debatable. But, as hard as I try I can't get my dog to use google, which is a pain because I'm constantly having to look stuff up for him.)

newhere posted Wed, 01 August 2018 at 6:22 AM

Taking that into consideration.......I guess all of us in this dimension are not equipped with the latest that tech has to offer (human, dogs, cats, and other species) alike.

Boni posted Wed, 01 August 2018 at 6:45 AM

Since we are all stardust anyway ... who has control of who?

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

newhere posted Wed, 01 August 2018 at 6:51 AM

The Cosmos I guess?

Boni posted Wed, 01 August 2018 at 7:01 AM

The Boson-Higgs?

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Wolfenshire posted Wed, 01 August 2018 at 8:32 AM Site Admin

By now I'm fairly certain I've replaced most of my star dust with mini-donuts powdered sugar. I will not be returned to the stars, I'll be dropped off at the bakery.

Lenord posted Wed, 01 August 2018 at 9:43 AM

Stardust, yeah man I dig Stardust makes you tingly all over...??

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

newhere posted Wed, 01 August 2018 at 7:49 PM

Boni: Something Like that. Still make you wonder who the creator is that made the big bang stardust.

wolfenshire: Hahahaha!

Lenord: lol.....what kind of "Stardust" are you talking about that makes you feel "tingly all over."

Wolfenshire posted Wed, 01 August 2018 at 11:25 PM Site Admin

I watched a special on that. A more accurate description of us, instead of stardust, would be light. We are creatures of the light. Decaying photons, (a light particle) for what can only stagger the imagination as to the infinite amount of time it took, becomes one minuscule molecule of matter. Since prior to the 'big bang', and yes I put that in little quotes because we can't really prove the 'big bang', we can only prove the results of the 'big bang', anyway, prior to the big bang time did not exist. Photons winked in and out of existence at the same moment they were formed by ..... 'pressure' <---- not a good description of what it was. Imagine the amount of time it took to create enough matter to form the universe. (or universes, that theory is on the table also). For every question the physicists try to answer, I've got a gazzillion questions to go with it, and I don't know diddly, imagine how many questions the smart people have.

Is that theory the right one? I don't know. For all I know a pink magical pony pranced across the sky and sprinkled fairy dust everywhere. Or maybe @newhere is right and we are just 3D characters on somebodies screen.