Forum: Vue

Subject: Trees Needed

scottl opened this issue on Dec 24, 2018 ยท 8 posts

scottl posted Mon, 24 December 2018 at 4:44 PM

Hi, Have ben a user for years but my old Vue stopped effectively working on my PCs and nothing I or support did could get it to run. I tried a demo early last year and it had issues and didnt open any of my purchased content. I have kept checking and now the eon site is redone and the new sub model. Considering my old assets useless I deleted them. Found a couple of them on a remote drive but they wont open in the demo because they are locked to my old version. As I had previously gotten a download for my old purchases and have bothered support enough I wont ask anything more of them except...I have asked for my key to be able to use those couple assets in a new Vue. So here is my question. Since I have almost no plants at present and in the demo For someone who is renting the new Vue does it have alot of trees, spec Pines? Would I w/ a key be able to use my old purchases in the new Vue? I cant buy many of the veges on other sites because they need other plants which i no longer have access to, so other than Asilefx which i know are there any other good sites to buy plants for Vue? Thanks