Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: install wont accept seriel number

poisinivy opened this issue on Jan 04, 2019 ยท 22 posts

poisinivy posted Fri, 04 January 2019 at 9:13 AM

Hi I got poser 11 in the Halloween contest. I have reached out to everyone I even sent a email to carolyn@renderosity.com and never got a reply back I have done everything i know trying to get this resolved. and this is my last ditch effort before i loose my cool

I have been trying to access the Poser download manager. But i keep getting this error and i have no idea why I am getting it , According to Jennblake the serial number is good or vaild. But from the error message I am getting "No Download for that serial number" & Then when I click ok to close the errro another pop up comes up that says "Schannel: next intializeSecuityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) - The revocation function was un able to check revocation for certicate."

This has been come very frustrating I feel like i was giving a product for a prize that is not valid.
I have tried many ways to get around his error. I have even tried turning off my Anti virus and trying reinstalling the installer . & STILL getting this same $%&# error messages.
So is there away to fix this or is this just a fake serial number prize and there is no poser software for this serial number like it says even though Jenn Blake says its valid.. frankly what I am starting to believe is that is not. when I reached out to SM they told me to contact rendo where i purchased the product this is madding. So do Anyone have ideas on how to fix this error message or could really be a fake number that I was given as I believe it is.? I have included screen shots My account showing the product that was given me Capture.JPG

The first error I get when I put in my serial number

1.jpg

The second error i get when I click ok on the first error message

error 2.jpg