Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: H Girl - Darkseal

DarksealStudios opened this issue on Jun 30, 2019 ยท 167 posts

DarksealStudios posted Sun, 30 June 2019 at 12:46 AM

Hi All! Darkseal here,

I just wanted to start a thread / open discussion about a figure I am currently creating for Poser (no weights yet, so will probably work in daz). I really just want to see if there is any interest in my anime-manga style figure here on Renderosity. It's been a long time since I posted products in the store and wanted to see if this might be the right place or not, depending on how this thread goes. Many of my figures in the past get little love and I get no feedback. I realize now it's because I don't talk about it before release and just throw it out there. Anyway, long story short.... I want to see if anyonwe is even interested in this style of girl/figures. In the next few posts I'll show some images that I've done with her over the last month or 2 as she was being created.

Please keep in mind a few things... The images shown will have post work in photoshop on them Only 1 skin has been created, anything else is manipulated in poser or photoshop Not all clothing or items shown has been made for the figure (ie. static prop to fit pose for concepting) etc..etc..

The main thing is just tell me what you think. Yay/Nay, care/don't care, etc... Ideas for clothing or add-ons are ALWAYS WELCOME!

I'll start with the most recent render (in my opinion the best) and will keep the obligatory ones out (patreons know what I mean, H is the working title for a reason). SMALLevilpointingoctane4.jpg Hentai-in-a-Cup-small.jpg hentaicrawling_bluelf_small.jpg badgirl1.jpg Octane samples 1539 elapsed 00-01-29.png

My Store   My Gallery    Contact