Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Render causes Poser to Crash Windows

KageRyu opened this issue on Aug 01, 2019 ยท 11 posts

KageRyu posted Thu, 01 August 2019 at 11:47 PM

This just started earlier this week and I am unsure of the cause. It is affecting ALL of my installed versions of Poser, which include: Poser 6, Poser 7, Poser Pro, Poser 2010 Pro, Poser 2012 Pro, Poser 2014 Pro. So likely it is something that has become corrupted in the OS. I am hoping to narrow down possible causes that would affect all versions in this way. The affected Machine is an Intel Core 2 Quad, running Windows XP 64 bit (yes it is an older system). It was working fine for the past 2 years since converting from a render node to replace my dead workstation. Now, when I load ANY scene or create a new scene and send it to render, at some point in the render the entire machine reboots (and does so several times failing to successfully return to windows unless powered off).

I have run Virus Scans and Rootkit Scans and the system is clean.

Since Renderosity now owns Poser, I am hoping to get some help from here, as I am unsure where to submit a bug ticket now.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!