Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How do I get rid of the message missing file when I load some files?

MikeMoss opened this issue on Dec 17, 2019 ยท 12 posts

MikeMoss posted Tue, 17 December 2019 at 11:00 PM

Hi

That's my question, I'm assuming the files is missing but I don't know what it's for since the job loads if I tell it to stop searching for it. I've had this over the years with a variety of files right now it's the...

cylTex.obj

file, what I want to know is how to try and clear the message and have it remember I don't want to load the file.

You would think that if I load the file and resave it, it would clear it but it doesn't. This is complicated because I have both Poser 11 Pro, and Poser 2014 Pro installed and several Runtime folders. I just finished figuring out which ones I'm using by changer the names to Runtime X and determining which ones don't load in Poser.

Know I'm going to try and find the file and place it someplace easy to connect to and see if that does it but I seems that there should be a way to clear the record, I've had this over the years with different files types in many different versions of Poser.

I finally decided to see what's going on! I've had it do this with everything deleted from the Poser file and there is no objects on the screen.

I think this happens when I load something and then decide to remove it.

Mike

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?