Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Just like starting over

Dave-So opened this issue on Feb 05, 2020 ยท 10 posts

Dave-So posted Wed, 05 February 2020 at 8:49 PM

A few years ago I moved to Daz Studio after awhile, mainly because of overall product and figure availability, but also the end result. I had been using Poser since version 1. DS at 1st seemed really difficult to use, but after some time, I like it.

When Poser Pro 11 was made available, I grabbed it. Installed, and gave it a spin. It was nearly like I hadn't used it before. That kind of shocked me, as I felt I had a pretty good grasp of it. Now I need to get going again. The announcement of being able to use an Nvidia RTX 20 series card with Poser is a great deal.

I'm looking forward to coming back home.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Penguinisto posted Wed, 05 February 2020 at 10:33 PM

Hey - long time no see! :)

Boni posted Thu, 06 February 2020 at 5:58 AM

Fantastic!!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Afrodite-Ohki posted Thu, 06 February 2020 at 6:42 AM

Welcome back!

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

EClark1894 posted Thu, 06 February 2020 at 6:43 AM

When Poser Pro 11 was made available, I grabbed it. Installed, and gave it a spin. It was nearly like I hadn't used it before. That kind of shocked me, as I felt I had a pretty good grasp of it. Now I need to get going again. The announcement of being able to use an Nvidia RTX 20 series card with Poser is a great deal.

Sorry, you're not allowed to come back. Wolf 359 said that once a Poser user leaves. They're gone. There's no coming back.😄

wolf359 posted Thu, 06 February 2020 at 8:51 AM

ByEClark1894 posted at 8:50AM Thu, 06 February 2020 - #4379270

Sorry, you're not allowed to come back. Wolf 359 said that once a Poser user leaves. They're gone. There's no coming back.😄

Lateral is nice Vertical is better. ?

My website

YouTube Channel

Glitterati3D posted Thu, 06 February 2020 at 9:34 AM

If you have questions or need help with anything, dave-so, just ask away. Lots of folks in here that can help with P11 and Supefly.

Retrowave posted Thu, 06 February 2020 at 10:40 AM

EClark1894 posted at 10:36AM Thu, 06 February 2020 - #4379270

Wolf is in a serious relationship with Blender now, so it's only natural such sentiment would roll off his tongue 😄

EClark1894 posted Thu, 06 February 2020 at 1:15 PM

Wolf only has eyes for Iclone. Anything else is just a "sidechick".

Retrowave posted Thu, 06 February 2020 at 2:13 PM

😆