Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Wanting to explore LaFemme and L'Hommee but

RAMWorks opened this issue on Feb 10, 2020 ยท 39 posts

RAMWorks posted Mon, 10 February 2020 at 6:30 PM

I'm having a devil of a time getting morphs to show up. It's been a minute since I've used Poser so you'll have to be gentle with me in explaining things.

I have the newest upgraded version of Poser. I have all the content installed but there are folders in Geometry that are empty, both the La Femme and Le Homme. What's more when I install the morphs for La Femme I get SOME morphs but not allot. Is that expected? Like the FBM's are just a about 10 of them. I double clicked on the Le Hommee morph and the figure grows a bit but still has a feminine shape! Not even a manly female shape, just La Femme but taller I think! So feeling a little stuck here.

Since I'm used to Data folders and having morphs auto loaded from DAZ Studio trying to remember the old way of enabling just the morphs I need within Poser is confusing to me! But if they aren't installing correctly then I'm at a loss. I'm assuming that the main morphs are still in the Pose folder? I've installed both male and female morphs for La Femme from there and still only have a few morphs and no male morph to change her to Le Hommee!

Thanks for the help, hopefully!

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE