Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: Exporting L'Homme to ZBrush help

RAMWorks opened this issue on Feb 18, 2020 ยท 35 posts

RAMWorks posted Tue, 18 February 2020 at 9:01 AM

Hi,

Tried using the Export > ZBrush but the entire program crashed out so then thought I'd better try to get him just exported as a pure OBJ file but not sure what the settings should be when the export dialog comes up.

OH and the reason I wanted to use Poser's built in GoZ export is that when I sent him from Poser to ZBrush using Figure > Export Figure Mesh to GoZ there is something wrong with the mesh when it comes into ZBrush. When I'm making morphs most of the time I use the symmetry toggle in X orientation and what I'm finding is that when I'm zeroing into the middle of the figures middle the two dots are NOT lining up, there is an offset. This is keeping me from creating completely symmetrical morphs.

Example, if I'm trying to pull the lower lid down a bit I'll grab the lower lid on the left but the eyeball itself is selected on the right. That's not going to work for my work flow and keeps me from getting my work done correctly. So I thought by using the OBJ export method I'd see if this was still an issue when I import him into ZBrush. Since the GoZ export crashed out the program, which I'm not sure what's going on with that an OBJ export seems all that's left for me to try.

FYI: I am using the most up to date version of Poser and ZBrush

Thanks for any help in understanding this.

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE