Wed, Sep 18, 10:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: How many external Runtimes do you use?

AmethystPendant ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2020 at 4:55 AM

I'm definitely C, most frequently used stored on my SSD others on Magnetic secondary

NikKelly ( ) posted Fri, 03 April 2020 at 4:29 PM

Sorta B~C, as I set external library calls for WIPs to my ~½TB CAD archive on E:, unload when done.

To put it politely, i find Windows File Explorer search engine much, much friendlier than Poser...

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2020 at 10:44 AM

B

(always late to the party! Usually 11, but I'm only using 7 at present.)

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2020 at 11:05 AM

About 6. I did have like 20 (?) on my old computer but then my hard drive died and I haven't bothered yet to drag out and install all the stuff I have stored on discs. I've been using poser since version 3 so that's ALOT of stuff. I'm trying to stay minimalist and concentrate on 'my creations' runtime but I'm also a fetishistic collector of strange standalone figures (for educational purposes lol) so the number is likely to increase...

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 22 May 2020 at 10:58 PM

I have 1000s

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.