Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: Unable to bring up legasy characters

Volcilord opened this issue on Mar 13, 2020 ยท 5 posts

Volcilord posted Fri, 13 March 2020 at 8:31 AM

I made a poser 11.2 upgrade several months ago and it is now impossible to bring up some of the Poser Legacy characters. Some come up as black shapes that later form when rendered others like Pauline and Pauline 2 don't come up at all and all that shows is a cross and a small circle around it. How do I get this fixed?

jennblake posted Fri, 13 March 2020 at 9:40 AM

Hi. Please check the following link and follow the instructions for installing the Legacy content. 😄 HERE

Volcilord posted Fri, 13 March 2020 at 1:10 PM

I have partial success. I've got the figures to come up, but some like Roxie come out only in Black and White, while I was able to get Miki 4 and her accessories turn to color until I tried to aply color to her skin. Then they all want back to Black and White.

structure posted Fri, 13 March 2020 at 5:14 PM Forum Coordinator

Rex n Rox

Rex n Rox textures

Rex n Rox clothing and hair

these zips should have everything you need for Rex and Roxie

Locked Out

nerd posted Sat, 14 March 2020 at 3:04 PM Forum Moderator

This might be about which render engine is selected. That affects preview. Some older content won't render well in SUperFly. It's much more strict about materials. Materials that won't render correctly will sometimes display as white or black when previewed.

On the scene window at the top click the render tab. On the render tab choose FireFly as the renderer.

Preview Render.png