Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Serial Number

redspark opened this issue on Apr 17, 2020 ยท 6 posts

redspark posted Fri, 17 April 2020 at 11:08 AM

Hi, I haven't been around for several years but I'm interested in renewing my Poser interests. My main problem is that I can't locate my Poser serial number anymore. I believe I purchased a license for Poser Pro from Smithmicro but I was also a Mac OS beta tester at one time and I got a license through that as well. So I don't remember if I bought it or was given it. But I know I had one for at least version Pro 10 and possibly 11 -- not sure. Can some kind soul tell me how I can get a copy of my serial number again so that I can install Poser Pro? Thanks.

tim posted Fri, 17 April 2020 at 11:18 AM Online Now! Site Admin

Poser Pro 11.3 has a 21 day free trial while you get the serial number thing sorted.

You can download it here: https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads

jennblake posted Fri, 17 April 2020 at 11:55 AM

And you can send an email to store@posersoftware.com and we will look up your previous serial numbers for you. Please include the full name and email address you would have registered those under when installing. 😄 and welcome back!!

redspark posted Fri, 17 April 2020 at 6:55 PM

Thanks! I'll try the email. I tried the Ticket System but the response was to return to the store I bought Poser from which isn't possible since it was Content Paradise. lol. ? Thanks again.

jennblake posted Sat, 18 April 2020 at 2:49 PM

Sent you a full listing of your serial history. 😄

redspark posted Sat, 18 April 2020 at 6:46 PM

Thank you!