Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: Vendor Content Poser Pro 11

goldie opened this issue on Apr 23, 2020 ยท 4 posts

goldie posted Thu, 23 April 2020 at 11:45 PM

I have noticed that several vendors' content for LF state that the particular item is included in Poser 11 Pro...e.g. Rhiannon RP Salty and Nyx Midnight Gown, and Out of Touch products,e.g. Lizanne Hair...but, I can't find them...please, where are they located?

Kalypso posted Fri, 24 April 2020 at 12:56 AM Site Admin

Where exactly are you seeing this? The NyX midnight Gown states no such thing. Are you maybe confusing the requirements that are listed? For base figures it says: La Femme Base Figure - Included in Poser Pro 11 which means the La Femme Base Figure is included in Poser Pro 11 and the NyX midnight Gown does not require you to purchase La Femme to use if you don't want the Pro version of La Femme.

You can have a look at the amazing vendor content that is included here. There is of course much more in the legacy content as well but this was the most recently added. Hope this helps :)

goldie posted Fri, 24 April 2020 at 6:34 AM

Ack, sorry...I misread the info...haste makes waste :)

PenelopeFlynn posted Fri, 24 April 2020 at 7:25 AM

I'm so happy you mentioned this. I updated Poser but never noticed the update in content!! Kalypso posted at 7:24AM Fri, 24 April 2020 - #4387144

Where exactly are you seeing this? The NyX midnight Gown states no such thing. Are you maybe confusing the requirements that are listed? For base figures it says: La Femme Base Figure - Included in Poser Pro 11 which means the La Femme Base Figure is included in Poser Pro 11 and the NyX midnight Gown does not require you to purchase La Femme to use if you don't want the Pro version of La Femme.

You can have a look at the amazing vendor content that is included here. There is of course much more in the legacy content as well but this was the most recently added. Hope this helps :)