Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: Camera's Camera's Camera's

RAMWorks opened this issue on May 31, 2020 ยท 9 posts

RAMWorks posted Sun, 31 May 2020 at 7:08 PM

OMG. I really HATE the cameras in Poser. It should always be one of the better developed parts of a 3D program but often times it's lacking, just about every program I use has issues with their cameras. Very few put enough effort and make it intuitive.

So my on going issue with the camera's is that when I'm working on posing a figure, there doesn't seem to be a way to make it localized, the cameras seem to be set or hardcoded to be World axis. What I NEED is that when I click on a figure or a part of a figures body that the camera's axis will change to be centered to that joint or that body or that prop. When I'm trying to rotate the camera I end up sometimes out in the middle of no where and that "zoom to area" button only works SOMETIMES. Often times when I click that it can be worse!

IS THERE A WAY to make the camera's behave in a local axis way when clicking on an object? I don't care if I have to buy another script to make this work, I can't keep having my blood pressure go through the roof just trying to get my work done! It's annoying as hell!

Thank you so much Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE