Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Just bought Poser Debut. Flash won´t let me use libraries...

Chrope opened this issue on Aug 07, 2020 · 32 posts

Chrope posted Fri, 07 August 2020 at 6:39 PM

Hi.

I have previously posted another thread where I couldn´t use Poser 8 as it needed Flash for the library as I couldn´t solve it eventhough I tried to download old versions of Flash as people adviced me to and since Poser is a little too advanced for me, I read about Poser Debut, that it was a slimmed down version of Poser whcih as a little easier to get started with.

When I tried to install it I was told by the system that the certificate for the installer was invalid I which acknowledged. Then I installed it and found myself in the same situation as before where Poser 8 couldn´t utilize the library. I have tried to download an old Flash version but the problem persists. The library window goes "Blocked plug in". I wonder if there is a way around the certificate or to make it valid again as that seems to be at play when it comes to the flash issue. I downloaded the Flash player 11 as someone told me to download an old version, but the problem persists even with this newly bought version of Poser Debut.

What is there left to do for me. is there a way to re-vailidate the certificate?