Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Here they are! The doors and tile!

Spike opened this issue on Sep 03, 1999 ยท 8 posts

Spike posted Fri, 03 September 1999 at 10:38 PM

Hi All, I am Back from Maui and I loved it! Some of you wanted the doors and tile from this image. I have posted them on the Zone 5 site. http://www.mindspring.com/~zonefive/ Under Downloads. Also the Trans map for the Unitard is there too. Uh... they are for Bryce. On a side note, does anyone have some web space that I can have to put stuff like this up? My ISP sent me a note and said they will remove some of my pages because there has been too much downloading and it puts too much load on there servers.... (I think this is a lode of shit, as I am paying for 10 megs and I would like to use it). Comments? Spike

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

Darkwolf posted Fri, 03 September 1999 at 11:07 PM

Spike, I was looking around today for free web hosting and found some unlimited spaces on two sites. homepages.go.com and members.xoom.com There might be more I don't know. I do know that Renapd {Fairy Woods} has a site on Xoom, perhaps that is the way to go?

picnic posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 12:41 AM

Spike, there are people 'crying' for a tutorial from you about exporting/importing Poser 4 to Bryce 4. I thought you had one, but I checked for someone who asked and you didn't. This sure would be helpful for a lot of people. What advice you gave me (along with Mike K) has made working with these 2 programs totally different for me. No frustration, no tearing my hair out--I think this would be a terrific tute. There seem to be a lot of people just frustrated to death with this export/import thing. Diane (glad you had a wonderful trip)

Chris posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 4:14 AM

Hi Spike, I have enough webspace. About 45MB left. If you want you can put your stuff there. If you are interested just drop me a line. Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

ScottK posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 9:04 AM

Diane, Spike did post his tutorial on his site. I don't have the URL in front of me, but it was there a couple of weeks ago. -ScottK

picnic posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 9:50 AM

I looked 2 days ago and only found the hair tutorial. I was trying to get the URL to post for someone in the Bryce forum. Thanks--I'll look again. Diane

ScottK posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 10:14 AM

Seems to me the tutorial might have been in the downloads page, since it's a PDF file... (if memory serves). -ScottK

Spike posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 3:32 PM

I guess I should put the tutorials on the tutorials page not the downloads page..... Looks like I need to go through my site and clean it up some. Spike

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour