Subject: Sneek peek..HALO Reclaimer

wolf359 opened this issue on Feb 03, 2021 ยท 13 posts

wolf359 posted Wed, 03 February 2021 at 8:05 PM

Sneek peek..HALO Reclaimer

POSTER FRAMEEB.jpg

My website

YouTube Channel

Lobo3433 posted Wed, 03 February 2021 at 8:13 PM Forum Moderator

Great work wolf359 really fantastic hope you do not mind I edited the post so the link was click did not want any one to miss this 👏

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

Miss B posted Wed, 03 February 2021 at 9:19 PM

Nicely done Wolf!! I like!! 😀

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

wolf359 posted Thu, 04 February 2021 at 5:05 AM

@Lobo thanks good sir!!?

My website

YouTube Channel

wolf359 posted Thu, 04 February 2021 at 5:06 AM

@Miss B , glad you liked it ?

My website

YouTube Channel

yarp posted Fri, 05 February 2021 at 1:29 AM

Great art indeed. Both the banner and the animation. That animation, I simply love it.

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

LuxXeon posted Sat, 06 February 2021 at 8:43 PM

Looking really good so far, Wolf! I especially like the camera work and edits in that preview. The lighting looks great too. Just the right amount of bloom and lens flares to give it that modern sci-fi feel, but not overboard. Well done! Can't wait to see more.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

wolf359 posted Sun, 07 February 2021 at 7:23 AM

Thanks LUX!! I have been deeply studying modern day cinematic shot framing as well as story telling & pacing through editing in my aspiration to achieve a certain "film look"

I strongly recommend that anyone doing 3D/CG animation, should study the princples of traditional film cinematography.

I am also intentionally applying a muted down color grade with an overall dominant blueish/dou tone hues.

Remember how the orginal Matrix film had that very distinctive green grade to it that gave it a certain "mood"?.

the Main tools for this series are Iclone/CC3 Pipeline,Blender 2.91 and the free Davinci Resolve finishing suite. (I managed to sneak in a few decals from my new "Decal machine" addon on the floor of the Aircraft hanger),still learning it?

Hardops just released a new free, Awesome update. and I plan to buy Flip fluids next month.

This is a very exciting time for me Creatively, after the long. hiatus when I completed the six year long, 93 minute "Galactus Rising" Film back in April 2020.?

Production is soo much faster with Blender,EEVEE and my new PC!!!.

I feared I would sorely miss my old(Pre-sub)After Effect CS3 when Migrated to windows and retired my old Mac computer from active service along with Maxon C4D. However the node based Fusion VFX& Compositing tool, in Davinci, is even more versatile and powerful than AE, and you cant beat the price!!!?

My website

YouTube Channel

mmoir posted Tue, 09 February 2021 at 9:56 AM

Hey Wolf359, Very nice indeed..... Everythiing looks smooth and well done. Gonna have to look for the "Galactus Rising" you mention. Do you have a link to the Galactus Rising, I can't find it on Youtube?

wolf359 posted Thu, 11 February 2021 at 5:42 AM

Hi thanks " Galactus Rising" was made with my old Daz studio to C4D pipeline on an ancient Mac with 2 gigs of RAM .?

Its a big file ( 1.8 gigs) I have it hosted on my Google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17J9NeEDWIXUmdt3bx9q5dWrR50poEA5d/view?usp=drivesdkMOVIE-POSTER WEB.jpg

My website

YouTube Channel

mmoir posted Thu, 11 February 2021 at 12:10 PM

Hey Thanks .. That is a huge file. You don't have it on Youtube, VImeo or Rumble?

wolf359 posted Thu, 11 February 2021 at 7:46 PM

You can watch it online in the Google drive windowScreenshot_20210211-204347.png

My website

YouTube Channel

mmoir posted Fri, 12 February 2021 at 7:52 AM

Ahhh, okay . Thanks