Forum: Community Center

Subject: One newly uploaded (not yet released) freebie needs replacing...

ItWasNotAvailable opened this issue on Apr 16, 2021 ยท 12 posts

ItWasNotAvailable posted Fri, 16 April 2021 at 8:40 AM

I tried to delete the zip with my latest freebie to replace it with an updated version in which I changed the folder structure, but the site won't let me either remove or edit the original. It says I don't have the permission to do so. Also all my Poser freebies don't show in my account when I look them up although they are available for download. Consequently I get an error message when I click on a link when somebody comments. :-(

Maybe you are updating the section?

So, basically, the first one I uploaded needs to go due to wrong folder structure please. The second one (materials) is fine. Thanks...

Lev

Miss B posted Fri, 16 April 2021 at 2:09 PM

Ohhh, I was wondering why I only saw one Poser version of your freebies. I'm really interested in the Lantern Stand and Lantern set. 🙂

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

ItWasNotAvailable posted Fri, 16 April 2021 at 2:37 PM

Hi Miss B :-) I have not yet released a Poser version of the stand but the lantern from the set is in the 2 lantern one already. I will look into the Poser version of the stand ASAP.

3Dpixi posted Fri, 16 April 2021 at 4:06 PM

Thank you for reporting this LevKornowska .. much appreciated

I will forward it to the team to see where the fix is needed to get it solved

Miss B posted Fri, 16 April 2021 at 6:39 PM

LevKornowska posted at 6:38PM Fri, 16 April 2021 - #4417069

Hi Miss B :-) I have not yet released a Poser version of the stand but the lantern from the set is in the 2 lantern one already. I will look into the Poser version of the stand ASAP.

Oh no rush, take your time. I just wasn't sure if the Poser version was one of the ones you said weren't already released.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

ItWasNotAvailable posted Sat, 17 April 2021 at 7:57 AM

3Dpixi posted at 7:55AM Sat, 17 April 2021 - #4417082

Thank you for reporting this LevKornowska .. much appreciated

I will forward it to the team to see where the fix is needed to get it solved

Thanks. I can see the Poser stuff now but still cannot edit or remove anything. I am also wondering whether you guys can actually see the freebies in your queue somehow?? Fingers crossed.

3Dpixi posted Sat, 17 April 2021 at 9:33 AM

Checked for you and I see 2 DS & 2 Poser products by you in pending

If you can send me a screenshot of a product page by you I am able to check the edit and remove button for you as well :)

ItWasNotAvailable posted Sat, 17 April 2021 at 12:28 PM

3Dpixi posted at 12:23PM Sat, 17 April 2021 - #4417127

Checked for you and I see 2 DS & 2 Poser products by you in pending

If you can send me a screenshot of a product page by you I am able to check the edit and remove button for you as well :)

The one on the right is the one I am desperately trying to delete and get the message above. This sadly means that I cannot edit anything at the moment. :-( Thanks for looking into it.

RMP-error.jpg

3Dpixi posted Sat, 17 April 2021 at 2:44 PM

As requested the shader product is removed for you and I will report the edit and delete button issue

Thank you for your patience .. it is much appreciated ?

ItWasNotAvailable posted Sat, 17 April 2021 at 2:51 PM

Thank you. Much appreciated!

3Dpixi posted Sat, 17 April 2021 at 4:06 PM

you're welcome ? happy to help where I can

3Dpixi posted Sat, 17 April 2021 at 5:43 PM

Product view is solved and works fine again ?

Your patience is appreciated ?