Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: HiveWire3D Small Dog?

pigfish9 opened this issue on Jun 30, 2021 · 10 posts

pigfish9 posted Wed, 30 June 2021 at 2:52 PM

I have been hoping for a Small Dog or small dog morphs for the Big Dog since the Big Dog first came I out. After seeing Daz3d’s chihuahua this week, I am really wishing for a Pomeranian or some other fluffy, yippy, purse dog.

Another post regarding a leash for the Big Dog indicated that people weren’t likely to make dog items for Poser users because they haven’t supported the Big Dog very well. Personally, I think I own every Poser item for the Big Dog but it has been so long since anything has been released for the dog that I may have missed something. Morph/texture packages to turn it into various breeds are something I would definitely purchase.

RubyTuesday70 posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 8:12 AM

There is a Chihuahua and a Pug for the Hivewire dog. Also a Jack Russel and Beagle. There are also other breeds but since you mentioned small I stuck to the ones I mentioned.

pigfish9 posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 8:30 AM

Where are they available? I don’t remember them at HiveWire3D’s site and they aren’t here. I need Poser options.

pigfish9 posted Wed, 07 July 2021 at 8:49 AM

Never mind I own them. I bought them from P. Egg.

RubyTuesday70 posted Wed, 14 July 2021 at 12:28 PM

Sorry, I never got a notification that you had responded. But yes, I was referring to the P. Egg ones. I hope they make even more breeds, haven't seen any new ones on a while.

pigfish9 posted Wed, 14 July 2021 at 1:51 PM

There was a new fox for either HW big dog or house cat (I forget which) but I don’t know how new it really is.

Mythocentric posted Sat, 17 July 2021 at 5:41 PM

Any chance of a link to P. Egg for those small dog breeds. I would love to add them and the fox to my collection.

pigfish9 posted Sun, 18 July 2021 at 11:38 PM

I don’t think I can give you a link because it is a competing store. The artist is known as Philosopher’s Egg. A couple of the small breeds are in my gallery picture Deranged Dog Dude.

Miss B posted Mon, 19 July 2021 at 10:56 AM

Yes, just do a search for Philosopher's Egg, and you'll see a link to the store.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Mythocentric posted Tue, 20 July 2021 at 6:52 PM

OK! Found Philosophers Egg, Thanks for your help!