Forum: Community Center

Subject: ETA on Hivewire purchase history transfer?

R_Hatch opened this issue on Jul 04, 2021 · 14 posts

R_Hatch posted Sun, 04 July 2021 at 4:28 AM

I sent a request several months ago, and have yet to receive any reply or see my Hivewire purchases show as bought here at Renderosity. How long does it take?

Lobo3433 posted Sun, 04 July 2021 at 9:50 AM Forum Moderator

From a recent post I saw in the Hivewire Forums this is still being worked on and we just ask that you be patient.

Thank you

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

Miss B posted Sun, 04 July 2021 at 10:29 AM

The folks at HiveWire have been in touch with Jenn Blake of Renderosity, and she posted on the HiveWire forums that's it's taking a longer time than originally expected, and the decision to wait until ALL products purchased at HiveWire can be listed in everyone's account here at Renderosity, before notifying all of us that it's been done.

I also sent an email several months ago, and I'm also wanting to see them all in my account here, but this is a huge undertaking, so patience is necessary.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

LadyLight posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 11:46 AM

Still waiting  and waiting!

Miss B posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:11 PM

There's a new announcement at the top of this subforum -->  https://www.renderosity.com/forums/threads/2966339/attention-previous-hivewire3d-members

This is very encouraging.

Butterfly Dezignz

Miss B posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 10:38 AM

Well, I finally got mine a couple of days ago.  Now to go through them all and make sure everything was moved over.

Butterfly Dezignz

R_Hatch posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 9:54 PM

Got mine a few days ago😁

cadman posted Tue, 04 January 2022 at 6:45 PM

I haven't received any and I bought quite a bit over at Hivewire

Miss B posted Tue, 04 January 2022 at 7:47 PM

They're still working on the transfer, it's just taking a lot longer than originally anticipated.

Butterfly Dezignz

Alisa posted Wed, 02 February 2022 at 1:12 PM

If you have not gotten anything, please look at this post at HiveWire:

https://community.hivewire3d.com/threads/transfer-of-customer-purchases-at-hivewire-3d-to-the-store-at-renderosity.4400/post-217253

Note that the post was on December 9 2021.  If you sent an email PRIOR to that date and have not gotten products in your Renderosity account, please follow the directions in that post.   If you sent an email AFTER that date, please just be patient (yes, I know it's frustrating - I am waiting as well).  We appreciate that Renderosity is doing this - it's not something they HAD or HAVE to do - not as though they bought HiveWire.  They are doing it to help the former HiveWire customers.  They are also doing it while needing to run their own store and forums :)  So thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

vilian posted Thu, 22 August 2024 at 9:55 AM

Is the transfer offer still valid or was the account data already nuked? I know it's been long since the store has closed down, but I've been on rendering hiatus for a time even longer; now would be nice to have online access to some things owned there that are now here, like Hivewire cat or Lisa's Botanicals. I'm not very hopeful, but still would appreciate any info on the subject - thank you in advance :)

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

msansing posted Thu, 22 August 2024 at 3:41 PM Site Admin

vilian posted at 9:55 AM Thu, 22 August 2024 - #4488631

Is the transfer offer still valid or was the account data already nuked? I know it's been long since the store has closed down, but I've been on rendering hiatus for a time even longer; now would be nice to have online access to some things owned there that are now here, like Hivewire cat or Lisa's Botanicals. I'm not very hopeful, but still would appreciate any info on the subject - thank you in advance :)

The best and fastest way to get further information regarding Hivewire would be to issue a Renderosity Support ticket. 

vilian posted Fri, 23 August 2024 at 6:35 AM

Will do, thank you.

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

KageRyu posted Wed, 04 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

My understanding from the support ticket and answer several months ago is that this process has been abandoned.  You would need to reach out to the individual Vendors of the products in question and see if they would be able to get them gifted into your Renderosity account.  Keep in mind, in most cases, the individual vendors do not have access to the sales records of each user who bought their products, so they may not be able to help.  From what I understand Hivewire3D also no longer has these records.  If you have copies of the original invoices, that could help.  Also keep in mind that the vendors need to manually request the products be "gifted" to you here at Renderosity one product at a time, which is tedious and time consuming.  I wish I could offer more encouraging information and advice.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!