Forum: Suggestion Box

Subject: Project Categories in WISHLIST

mmitchell_houston opened this issue on Jul 24, 2021 ยท 2 posts

mmitchell_houston posted Sat, 24 July 2021 at 3:33 PM

I use my Wishlist to track assets that might fit into current or future projects. It would be VERY helpful to be able to add some sort of sorting/navigation to my Wishlist. Or to create MULTIPLE WISHLISTS. Like: "Wishlist: Buildings" or "Wishlist Fantasy Comic" or "Wishlist for Vampire Project."

Any sort of customization would be very useful.

Amazon, for example, allows us to create multiple Wishlists. Something like that would be a wonderful addition.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

Thorwald posted Sun, 25 July 2021 at 8:18 AM

That would be a nice feature. As it is, I use the move to top to organize my items. Tediously sorting through and moving into categories - characters, plants, animals, architecture, hair, transportation etc. At least then there in general blocks for me to look through. But after a couple of months of purchases and adding new items I'll have to do it all over again.