Forum: Community Center

Subject: Attention Previous Hivewire3D Members!

ShaniaB opened this issue on Oct 21, 2021 · 192 posts

ShaniaB posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 11:35 AM

Heads up for anyone originally from Hivewire3D!

Get ready to see alot of gifts placed into your accounts. I am taking care of placing all of your previous purchases from Hivewire3D back into your accounts. This is done via gifting them to you. So if you see ALOT of gift notifications, that's just me getting your previously bought items placed into your Renderosity account :)

This process will take me a few days. So do not be alarmed if you don't see your purchases in your gifts right away. Rest assured that they are on their way! :-)

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind Regards,

ShaniaB. - Assistant Marketplace Manager

Miss B posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 11:58 AM

A huge thank you!!!  :slight_smile:

I've been waiting patiently for this, and now it looks like the waiting is going to pay off.  Thanks for letting us know Shania.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

RedPhantom posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:10 PM Online Now! Site Admin

Thanks for the heads up. And good luck with such a daunting task.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Lobo3433 posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:14 PM Forum Moderator

Thank you for the information ShaniaB much appreciated  

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

Alisa posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:43 PM

Thanks, Shania!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

hborre posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:50 PM

Big thanks.  Now everything should be in one place.

butterfly_fish posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:57 PM

Excellent news! Thank you so much!

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

Guardian_Angel_671 posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 1:05 PM Forum Coordinator

Thankies for the info:)

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com

Sunfire posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 1:23 PM

Thank you for that info.

Sunfire's Creations

Anim8dtoon posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 1:37 PM Forum Moderator

Thank you for the heads up, Shania! I was upset when I could no longer access my purchases from HiveWire3D and am so happy that I'll be able to do it right here when they are in my my account. You ROCK! Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!

Boni posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 2:35 PM

Thank you so much!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

EClark1894 posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 4:52 PM

Are we allowed to exchange gifts? :)

Wonga posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 5:12 PM

I have never received confirmation notifications from Renderosity when I submitted my details from Hivewire3d back in January so how do I know you have my details ?

Find my Facebook Page Here -- or me on Twitter

Ken1171_Designs posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 6:39 PM

Thank you, Shania! We are almost there now! ^___^

My Store at Renderosity

My Store at PoserSoftware

Characters, Body Sculpts, Morph Corrections, Outfits, Python Scripts, Universal Heads, and Videogames!

Ken _Gilliland posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 7:59 PM

thank-you!

Songbird ReMix

Fae3D posted Fri, 22 October 2021 at 12:27 AM

Awesome, thank you so much!  I'm looking forward to it!

Pommerlis posted Fri, 22 October 2021 at 3:54 AM Online Now!

Thank you so much! What a humongous task this is, thank you!

mininessie posted Fri, 22 October 2021 at 6:45 AM

thank you very much Shania!

I t is a big work to do! thanks!

LadyLight posted Sat, 23 October 2021 at 4:18 PM

Awesome!!  My computer crashed and I really, really need my hivewire horse and all the other goodies purchased through the years.  Thanks so much for the heads up!!!

tulipe posted Mon, 25 October 2021 at 5:24 AM

Thank you very much!

richiecunningham posted Mon, 25 October 2021 at 7:58 PM

This is great news @ShaniaB. Do not worry if it will take time. This is a generous move by Renderosity! Thank you all.

niamul21 posted Wed, 27 October 2021 at 4:30 AM

Miss B posted at 11:58 AM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #4429199

A huge thank you!!!  :slight_smile:

I've been waiting patiently for this, and now it looks like the waiting is going to pay off.  Thanks for letting us know Shania.

Same here as well.

bwaomega posted Wed, 27 October 2021 at 3:18 PM

Thank you very much for the work that has been done. I have received a partial gifting of the Songbird Remix products, as well as pretty much all of the non-SR products. Is there a reason for the missing items?

DCL posted Wed, 27 October 2021 at 6:45 PM

Mine came in just last night and although I haven't checked it all over, I had to say Thank you so much Renderosity!  You said you'd do it, and you did it.  I'm a very happy customer.  :)

UPDATE- Just did a quick glance and confirmed some things are missing which I have receipts for but I'm assuming it's probably still in process.  But *so glad to see it is happening!

DanaTA posted Wed, 27 October 2021 at 8:53 PM

I am guessing...you aren't doing this in alphabetical order, right?  I haven't seen a single thing yet.

Dana

DollyGirl posted Thu, 28 October 2021 at 6:42 PM

I received my gifts today. Thank you very much ShaniaB

cSb1902 posted Fri, 29 October 2021 at 9:51 AM

I really appreciate this. Thanks to ShaniaB and the HiveWire3D and Renderosity staff.

bwldrd posted Tue, 02 November 2021 at 1:45 AM Online Now!

Wonga posted at 5:12 PM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #4429223

I have never received confirmation notifications from Renderosity when I submitted my details from Hivewire3d back in January so how do I know you have my details ?

This.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

Thalek posted Tue, 02 November 2021 at 4:51 PM

Thanks, Shania!  Wonderful news, and I'm grateful for the grueling effort on your part.

Miss B posted Tue, 02 November 2021 at 6:02 PM

bwldrd posted at 1:45 AM Tue, 2 November 2021 - #4429755

Wonga posted at 5:12 PM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #4429223

This.
As far as I know, none of us has.  It would've been nice, but I have to wonder how much work it would've been for someone to check all the details against what Renderosity has (especially for those who are also long time Renderosity customers) to make sure the details are correct.  Just sending a response it was received doesn't really work if the info needs to be updated with the information Renderosity needs.

I'm sure that's what's taking so long, as they have to check all the info we sent them, with the info needed here in the RMP, before they can send us our "gifts".  I have no idea how many folks they have working on this, but it's going to take a while because HiveWire had a lot of customers, and they all have to be accounted for.

Butterfly Dezignz

bwldrd posted Thu, 04 November 2021 at 2:03 AM Online Now!

I don't need a full acount review sent back to me.  Even an automated "your information has been recieved and stored for future review"  would have been something.  With hearing absolutely nothing at all back I'm not even sure my information was ever even received by renderosity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

DanaTA posted Thu, 04 November 2021 at 6:46 PM

Still don't know what's going on.  Not a single notice yet.  Making me worried that you didn't get my info, though I did send it way back when requested.

Dana

Wonga posted Thu, 04 November 2021 at 7:04 PM

DanaTA posted at 6:46 PM Thu, 4 November 2021 - #4429929

Still don't know what's going on.  Not a single notice yet.  Making me worried that you didn't get my info, though I did send it way back when requested.

Dana

same :-(

Miss B posted Thu, 04 November 2021 at 8:07 PM

As I mentioned earlier, I don't think any of us got a response to our sending in the details they would need to get this done.

Butterfly Dezignz

barbult posted Fri, 05 November 2021 at 9:50 AM

I've received a few things, but not nearly everything. Most notably missing are many Ken Gilliland products.

ShaniaB posted Fri, 05 November 2021 at 1:09 PM

For those worried about not getting a reply to having sent in your information.

Replying to everyone confirming that we did in fact receive your details, would be time spent away from actually getting your products gifted to you amidst all the other daily projects we have to complete. I'm sorry for causing you worry, but I promise that I am working on this constantly until I get through the entire list of members we have on record.

Once we have all of the members products gifted on our list, if you have NOT been given your products by that point, then we'll have to create a separate list of members that I will need to message Hivewire3D representatives about and retrieve your list of purchases. 

I will let everyone know via this thread when the gifting process has been completed :-)

----------------------------------------

For those that have not received all of their items. There are products that did not make it through our porting system, so those products no longer exist in our store for me to be able to gift those items back to you. I'm sorry :-(

However, if you have record of those missing purchases, PLEASE send me a sitemail to send those records to me. Regardless of if we have the item or not, I would like to double check our system with your receipts/ orders and make sure that I get every item possible gifted back to you. 

-------------------------------------------

Again I'd like to thank everyone for being as patient as you all have been while I get through the list of members and products. It's truly appreciated while I complete this process :-)

Kind Regards,

ShaniaB. -  Assistant Marketplace Manager

bwaomega posted Fri, 05 November 2021 at 4:51 PM

Thank you for this update. There is a possible special case for which guidance would be appreciated.  I am missing a number of Songbird Remix products, many of which have a convoluted purchase history. When Ken Gilliland went from DAZ to Hivewire, products we had purchased from DAZ were added to our Hivewire accounts. None of those products have been added here, and I am not sure of Renderosity or Ken's intentions regarding those items. I suspect that I am not the only one with this 'issue', which is why I am asking about it in public.

Immortal_Moments_Art posted Mon, 08 November 2021 at 8:14 PM

I got my first set of Gifts, Thank you very much!
I figure it will take a while to get everything set over.

I'll wait a few more weeks, and then if they haven't shown up by the (the remainder) I'll let you know what's missing.

Thank you for the hard work on such an odd situation.

Shadowdancer posted Tue, 09 November 2021 at 6:29 AM

I have yet to receive any of my hivewire purchases, however, I do understand this may take a while to get sorted.

jennblake posted Wed, 10 November 2021 at 11:05 AM

Hello All :0)

We are going through the purchase history we were sent. To my knowledge this list contains all of your previous PURCHASES at the HiveWire3D store. I am not aware of whether or not those also included items ported to your account from Daz. I will send an email and check on that. 

If you have not yet received your products in your account here, please try to be patient just a bit longer. There were over 120 thousand items to be gifted. This is being worked on every day until it is completed. :0) 

Miss B posted Wed, 10 November 2021 at 11:22 AM

Thanks for the update Jenn.  I'm still waiting patiently, as I knew this would be a huge undertaking on your part.

Butterfly Dezignz

Alisa posted Wed, 10 November 2021 at 6:27 PM

jennblake posted at 11:05 AM Wed, 10 November 2021 - #4430286

Hello All :0)

We are going through the purchase history we were sent. To my knowledge this list contains all of your previous PURCHASES at the HiveWire3D store. I am not aware of whether or not those also included items ported to your account from Daz. I will send an email and check on that. 

No need to send an email, Jenn :)

Any product of Ken Gilliland's that was put into HiveWire member accounts were done as a normal order (except that I manually created each order), so they should indeed have shown up the same as any purchase at HiveWire.

Thanks again for all of Renderosity's work in doing this!

Cheers,
Alisa

RFreise posted Fri, 12 November 2021 at 9:21 AM

Thank You for the info

Larry F posted Sun, 21 November 2021 at 5:29 AM

I was a member and brought several things, which I like very much. Does this mean that I will be able to download them here, just in case I somehow lose them? Whatever, thanks for the very classy move.

Alisa posted Sun, 21 November 2021 at 9:54 AM

Yes, Larry - IF they are products that our Contributing Artist brought over to Renderosity, they can be put in your account.  I'll repost my post at HiveWire's forum (in our "Meadow" about Transfer of Customer purchases.

NOTE - if someone already sent Renderosity an email, DO NOT send another, please.  Wait til they tell us that they have finished the process, and THEN, if you have not gotten products put in as gifts at Renderosity, write to them again.

Here is the post I have over at HiveWire:

Hi, everyone -

Renderosity is getting ready to be able to put products that you bought at HiveWire (those which are being sold at Renderosity) into your Renderosity accounts.

They've been working very hard to get products in the store first, and they are not quite there yet.

PLEASE BE PATIENT - this is not going to happen overnight :)

Here is what YOU need to do for that to happen:

First, be sure you have an account at Renderosity. If not, you will need to create one.

You will need to know and fill out the name/member-user name/email information in the email template below. Your HiveWire information will be on any invoices you have printed or any emails you've gotten confirming purchases.

NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR HIVEWIRE USER NAME - those are only for the forums, not the store. Please use the name you had at the store :)

Send an email to
store@renderosity.com

SUBJECT LINE:
HiveWire Purchases

BODY (You can just copy and paste this, then add YOUR information as noted)

Hi - I would like my purchases from HiveWire 3D which are now being sold at Renderosity to be put in my Renderosity account.

My full name used at HiveWire's Store:
My email address used at HiveWire Store:

My member/user name at Renderosity:
My email address used at Renderosity:

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Alisa

RAMWorks posted Tue, 30 November 2021 at 3:45 PM

WOW!  I now have almost 200 "gifts" sent to me from the Renderosity system!  YIKES!  I hope those just show up as purchases from here on out.  Wondering MUST I download them to have the gift registered to my account or it's done and I can leave it be?  I have all I need from the vaults of HiveWire so ... If I must I will but if I don't need to redownload I'll leave it alone! 

Thanks so much for all the effort that went into this huge undertaking!

Richard :grin:

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Rhia474 posted Tue, 30 November 2021 at 3:47 PM

Letter R has been reached indeed!! Awesome and now I can do my official backup download. Thank you, guys!!

Miss B posted Tue, 30 November 2021 at 6:18 PM

Well then, they're definitely not doing it alphabetical, because "M" comes before "R".  Oh well.  ~shrugs~

Butterfly Dezignz

RedPhantom posted Tue, 30 November 2021 at 7:28 PM Online Now! Site Admin

RAMWolff posted at 3:45 PM Tue, 30 November 2021 - #4431089

WOW!  I now have almost 200 "gifts" sent to me from the Renderosity system!  YIKES!  I hope those just show up as purchases from here on out.  Wondering MUST I download them to have the gift registered to my account or it's done and I can leave it be?  I have all I need from the vaults of HiveWire so ... If I must I will but if I don't need to redownload I'll leave it alone! 

Thanks so much for all the effort that went into this huge undertaking!

Richard :grin:

The gifts should show up under both "Purchased items" and "gifts". They're also available in the purchase tab in the poser 12 library (I know not everyone wants to go that route, just showing all possibilities.) if you have that and want to go that route. You should be able to download them at any time. I have gifts available from almost 3 years ago.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Wonga posted Tue, 30 November 2021 at 7:35 PM

Miss B posted at 6:18 PM Tue, 30 November 2021 - #4431092

Well then, they're definitely not doing it alphabetical, because "M" comes before "R".  Oh well.  ~shrugs~

Wonga has gifts!

W is way after M ;-)

MelanieL2 posted Thu, 02 December 2021 at 6:15 PM

I received as gifts many products originally from Hivewire over a fortnight ago (so thanks for that), but there is no sign of Ken Gilliland's birds (transferred to Hivewire from my Daz store account). Should I be worried or patient?

bwaomega posted Fri, 03 December 2021 at 2:26 AM

So, there has been mention that some products were not brought through. One thing that I have noticed is that a non-trivial number of Ken's birds from my Hivewire purchases have not been gifted. I also noticed that most of the missing items were either DAZ purchases that were transferred to Hivewire, or were items that I purchased through various Stacks (term that Hivewire used for Bundles). I am wondering if that might have been an issue for both of us, as the Stacks themselves are not part of Ken's catalog here. I do suggest patience. At least with items purchased through DAZ you should be able to get receipts for those purchases. I'm just waiting for the all finished signal before sending those receipts, and images of the downloads available in my Hivewire account just before the store was taken completely off-line, which might helpsort the Stack situation.

And my post gets separated from the one I was responding to by a page break....

RedPhantom posted Fri, 03 December 2021 at 7:43 AM Online Now! Site Admin

I know these are still being worked on and they will do what they can to make sure everyone gets what they should. Once they have gifted everything in their list, they will let us know and look into any missing items then. Please be patient. This is a huge task. 

Miss B posted Mon, 06 December 2021 at 7:58 PM

Well . . . I got mine today!  YAY!

Of course, it'll probably take me a day or two see if I got everything, but it'll be worth it.  :grinning:

Butterfly Dezignz

DreamWeaver_Designs posted Mon, 06 December 2021 at 8:05 PM

Still waiting for mine to show up

Pommerlis posted Tue, 07 December 2021 at 10:58 PM Online Now!

I must say, you're all doing a excellent job! Items are showing up as gifts send & gifts received!
Thank you so much!

ShaniaB posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 5:03 PM

Okay everyone! We've officially hit the home stretch! Read below if you have NOT received your Hivewire3D purchases.

For those of you who have NOT received your items yet. Please follow the instructions below generously written by Alisa. This is going to speed up the gifting process even further for those still patiently waiting.

--------------------------------------------------------

First, be sure you have an account at Renderosity. If not, you will need to create one.

You will need to know and fill out the name/member-user name/email information in the email template below. Your HiveWire information will be on any invoices you have printed or any emails you've gotten confirming purchases.

NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR HIVEWIRE USER NAME - those are only for the forums, not the store. Please use the name you had at the store

Send an email to
store@renderosity.com

SUBJECT LINE:
HiveWire Purchases

Hi - I would like my purchases from HiveWire 3D which are now being sold at Renderosity to be put in my Renderosity account.

My full name used at HiveWire's Store: *
 your information here *
My email address used at HiveWire Store: * your information here *

My member/user name at Renderosity: * your information here *
My email address used at Renderosity: * your information here *

Thank you very much!

--------------------------------------------

Let me know if you have questions! 

Kind Regards,

ShaniaB.

zombietaggerung posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 7:40 PM

I sent one of those way back at the beginning of this process, and I did receive a response. Should I send another, since I haven't had any of my Hivewire purchases added to my account here?

Alisa posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 10:28 PM

Shania,

THANK YOU from all of us at HiveWire3D!!!!!!!

This ended up being a far more challenging thing than any of us imagined, and we thank all of you who worked on this for not just giving up!!!

zombietaggerung posted at 7:40 PM Thu, 9 December 2021 - #4431524

I sent one of those way back at the beginning of this process, and I did receive a response. Should I send another, since I haven't had any of my Hivewire purchases added to my account here?

Yes!  If you have not been gifted the products you bought at Renderosity yet, whether or not you sent an email way back when, please follow the instructions in Shania's post and send it again (or just find your original one and forward it to them ;))

Thanks!

Cheers,
Alisa

bwaomega posted Fri, 10 December 2021 at 12:07 AM

And the same process for those of us who only have partially gifted purchases, I presume.

ShaniaB posted Fri, 10 December 2021 at 9:49 AM

bwaomega posted at 12:07 AM Fri, 10 December 2021 - #4431540

And the same process for those of us who only have partially gifted purchases, I presume.

For situations like that, I would like for you to email me a list of the items you are missing, along with your Renderosity username and email, and I will take care of getting as many of those items to you as I can.

bwaomega posted Fri, 10 December 2021 at 4:43 PM

Thank you for that information. I will clean up my list (make sure that everything I have received so far is off the list), and make sure my supporting evidence is all in one place if needed.

wscottart posted Sun, 12 December 2021 at 9:25 AM

I may have bought some some long ago from Hivewire, but have surely bought more since it appeared here.

goldie posted Sun, 12 December 2021 at 11:36 AM

I understand that this is a monumental task, but I am wondering if I'm the only one who hasn't received  anything.  Just emailed the 2nd request

zombietaggerung posted Sun, 12 December 2021 at 3:08 PM

goldie posted at 11:36 AM Sun, 12 December 2021 - #4431698

I understand that this is a monumental task, but I am wondering if I'm the only one who hasn't received  anything.  Just emailed the 2nd request

I haven't received anything either yet. I guess it will just take a while.

WendyLuvsCatz posted Mon, 13 December 2021 at 6:31 AM

thankyou ❤️I did back everything up before HW3D closed but it's comforting to know they are now here if I ever need then

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

ShaniaB posted Mon, 13 December 2021 at 12:04 PM

zombietaggerung posted at 3:08 PM Sun, 12 December 2021 - #4431712
goldie posted at 11:36 AM Sun, 12 December 2021 - #4431698

I haven't received anything either yet. I guess it will just take a while.
This is definitely going to take some time. This task has to be completed by hand. With some members having over 400+ items to gift. I'm sorry for how long this is taking, but rest assured that I am still working through this every day. Thank you both once again for your patience while I get this completed.

bwaomega posted Mon, 13 December 2021 at 3:46 PM

ShaniaB has definitely been working to get people set up. I wasn't in the 400+ class, but I did have over 60 of Ken Gilliland's products, between Hivewire and DAZ, and aside from a couple of freebies, they have all been added to my account. 

Thank you very much, ShaniaB.

ShaniaB posted Mon, 13 December 2021 at 4:47 PM

bwaomega posted at 3:46 PM Mon, 13 December 2021 - #4431780

ShaniaB has definitely been working to get people set up. I wasn't in the 400+ class, but I did have over 60 of Ken Gilliland's products, between Hivewire and DAZ, and aside from a couple of freebies, they have all been added to my account. 

Thank you very much, ShaniaB.

You're very welcome Bwaomega! I'm just glad to have helped :) 

Rosie-D posted Sun, 26 December 2021 at 7:04 PM Online Now!

I've forwarded the email I sent in March - keeping my fingers and toes crossed...

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no one’s ever eaten before….... - Delirium (Brief Lives)

aisopos posted Tue, 28 December 2021 at 6:13 PM

On December 24th, I sent again my email from August.

Non success until now, but still hoping.

Cdlzt posted Wed, 29 December 2021 at 11:15 AM

aisopos posted at 6:13 PM Tue, 28 December 2021 - #4432532

On December 24th, I sent again my email from August.

Non success until now, but still hoping.

Don't worry i sent mine on the tenth and not heard anything, im sure they will get to us in the end

Alisa posted Wed, 29 December 2021 at 1:30 PM

They will !

Cheers,
Alisa

SamTherapy posted Wed, 26 January 2022 at 7:14 AM

I had an account over at HW - that's how I bought Dawn - but haven't seen anything in my account.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Miss B posted Wed, 26 January 2022 at 11:36 AM

It's been taking them a long time to get through all the products for all the former HiveWire customers.  I know it took them quite a while to get to mine, and I'm not finished yet, so be patient Sam.

Butterfly Dezignz

Sunfire posted Thu, 27 January 2022 at 9:09 PM

I have yet to receive anything though I know for a fact I'm in the 400+ items category. I sent another email on the 14th. If there was a problem I haven't heard anything about it, so I'm hoping she's just waiting to get to mine until she's fortified herself in whatever means necessary before tackling the list.

Just a note, to my knowledge Lully did not bring any of her HW products over here. So if you're hoping for those, you aren't likely to get them.

Sunfire's Creations

DreamWeaver_Designs posted Thu, 10 February 2022 at 1:42 AM

ShaniaB posted at 5:03 PM Thu, 9 December 2021 - #4431521

Okay everyone! We've officially hit the home stretch! Read below if you have NOT received your Hivewire3D purchases.

For those of you who have NOT received your items yet. Please follow the instructions below generously written by Alisa. This is going to speed up the gifting process even further for those still patiently waiting.

--------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR HIVEWIRE USER NAME - those are only for the forums, not the store. Please use the name you had at the store

Send an email to
store@renderosity.com

SUBJECT LINE:
HiveWire Purchases

My full name used at HiveWire's Store: *
 your information here *
My email address used at HiveWire Store: * your information here *

My member/user name at Renderosity: * your information here *
My email address used at Renderosity: * your information here *

Thank you very much!

--------------------------------------------

Let me know if you have questions! 

Kind Regards,

ShaniaB.

I still haven't had any of the items I bought at Hive Wire show up, I sent an email when first asked to and again when I first saw this post post in December. 

DaWaterRat posted Mon, 28 February 2022 at 8:44 PM

Hey, I know this is still in progress, but I thought I'd sent an e-mail way back when this started, and then I had a period where I didn't have a computer powerful enough to do renders so I didn't worry about it.  Now I do and I'm in the process of redownloading things and getting reorganized.

The problem is that I switched e-mails right around when Hivewire shut down, and I don't remember if I'd switched Hivewire over to the new e-mail account or not.  As the store is now closed (and has been for over a year), I can't go check my account to see which e-mail I used.

I have no problem with sending another e-mail, but I just don't know how to approach it when I don't know which e-mail was connected to my account.

Sunfire posted Mon, 28 February 2022 at 9:07 PM

DaWaterRat posted at 8:44 PM Mon, 28 February 2022 - #4435314

Hey, I know this is still in progress, but I thought I'd sent an e-mail way back when this started, and then I had a period where I didn't have a computer powerful enough to do renders so I didn't worry about it.  Now I do and I'm in the process of redownloading things and getting reorganized.

The problem is that I switched e-mails right around when Hivewire shut down, and I don't remember if I'd switched Hivewire over to the new e-mail account or not.  As the store is now closed (and has been for over a year), I can't go check my account to see which e-mail I used.

I have no problem with sending another e-mail, but I just don't know how to approach it when I don't know which e-mail was connected to my account.

I would suggest giving them both email addresses. That way your bases are covered.

Sunfire's Creations

SamTherapy posted Sat, 12 March 2022 at 5:47 AM

Can't find any of my purchase emails.  Oh well.

My Store

My Gallery

Alisa posted Sat, 12 March 2022 at 10:46 AM

SamTherapy posted at 5:47 AM Sat, 12 March 2022 - #4435805

Can't find any of my purchase emails.  Oh well.

You don't need purchase emails from your HiveWire account - Purchase records were transferred to Renderosity, it's just a matter of a) connecting your account here to the one you had at HiveWire via your email address used at the 2 stores and b) Shania getting time to gift each item to you.

You need to SEND an email to Renderosity if you haven't done so since Shania posted on December 9th.

Scroll up to that post on this page (actually, DreamWeaver reposted it) and follow the instructions in the post.

For what it's worth, I KNOW it's not completed, because none of MY items have been gifted.  I'm likely to be the last one who they'll gift things to :).

Cheers,
Alisa

SamTherapy posted Wed, 16 March 2022 at 12:17 PM

Thanks, Alisa.  I'll get to it.  

My Store

My Gallery

MelanieL2 posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 9:26 AM

Has everyone else now got all their orders transferred? I'm still lacking the Ken Gilliland birds. I sent an email about two months ago, also a sitemail, but have heard no more.

3WCreations posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 9:52 AM

I haven't gotten anything yet.

Everything important in life I've learned from somebody else's forum signature.

Miss B posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 11:32 AM

No I'm still missing some.

Butterfly Dezignz

Alisa posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 11:36 AM

I have also not gotten any, so they are still working on it - I'm probably the LAST person who will get things ;)

Cheers,
Alisa

Sunfire posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 12:38 PM

I haven't gotten any yet either. But like Alisa I'll likely be at the tag end of things.

Sunfire's Creations

CajunBeauty posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 11:26 PM

I followed the instructions above and emailed for my Hivewire3D products that I purchased there to be gifted to me here at Renderosity. I still haven't heard back as to whether or not yall got my email and haven't got any of my purchased gifted to me yet and I emailed about it following those instructions back in December. I lost my whole library and my backups all at once so I don't have any of my Hivewire purchases even available to render right now and I guess you can say I am going a bit crazy without them. Do I need to wait longer or is there anything I need to do please? Thank you!

CajunBeauty posted Fri, 25 March 2022 at 4:30 PM

undefined posted at 11:35 AM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #2966339

Get ready to see alot of gifts placed into your accounts. I am taking care of placing all of your previous purchases from Hivewire3D back into your accounts. This is done via gifting them to you. So if you see ALOT of gift notifications, that's just me getting your previously bought items placed into your Renderosity account :)

This process will take me a few days. So do not be alarmed if you don't see your purchases in your gifts right away. Rest assured that they are on their way! :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind Regards,

Are you still gifting the Hivewire3D products that was purchased from the Hivewire3D store? 

Miss B posted Fri, 25 March 2022 at 10:34 PM

Yes, they're still at it.  I haven't gotten all of mine yet, so rest assured you will get yours, though it's a big project, so it's taking a long time.

Butterfly Dezignz

CajunBeauty posted Fri, 25 March 2022 at 10:50 PM

Miss B posted at 10:34 PM Fri, 25 March 2022 - #4436384

Yes, they're still at it.  I haven't gotten all of mine yet, so rest assured you will get yours, though it's a big project, so it's taking a long time.

Ok. Thanks for letting me know! I will try to be more patient. I'm just having withdrawals right now, because I lost all of the files I had so I can't render any of my Hivewire stuff while waiting. 

Rucku posted Tue, 05 April 2022 at 11:38 AM

I sent 5 emails to store@renderosity also adding paid orders messages from paypal, and Renderosity still doesnt answer me, What can I do?

CajunBeauty posted Tue, 05 April 2022 at 12:39 PM

MelanieL2 posted at 6:15 PM Thu, 2 December 2021 - #4431196

I received as gifts many products originally from Hivewire over a fortnight ago (so thanks for that), but there is no sign of Ken Gilliland's birds (transferred to Hivewire from my Daz store account). Should I be worried or patient?

I wish I was atleast at that stage right now. 

Sunfire posted Tue, 05 April 2022 at 1:28 PM

Rucku posted at 11:38 AM Tue, 5 April 2022 - #4436768

I sent 5 emails to store@renderosity also adding paid orders messages from paypal, and Renderosity still doesnt answer me, What can I do?

Calm down and be patient.

They are doing this by hand so it takes time. Don't flood them with emails or with your receipts. It only slows them down.

Sunfire's Creations

drakimgt2 posted Wed, 06 April 2022 at 12:12 AM

still no gifts form my Hivewire account.

CajunBeauty posted Wed, 06 April 2022 at 8:13 AM

drakimgt2 posted at 12:12 AM Wed, 6 April 2022 - #4436784

still no gifts form my Hivewire account.

I'm still waiting for mine too. 

3WCreations posted Wed, 06 April 2022 at 8:58 AM

Same here.

Everything important in life I've learned from somebody else's forum signature.

TwoSisters posted Thu, 07 April 2022 at 4:50 AM

I'm one of those who have received a part of their purchases, am missing all the Ken Gilliland birds. Should I best wait a little longer or e-mail to you, Shania?

Miss B posted Thu, 07 April 2022 at 11:50 AM

I'm also missing some of my purchases, and I'm waiting.  I sent Shania a list of those I found missing so far, as I haven't finished checking to see what else I might not have gotten.  I'm giving her as much time as she needs to finish this project, as she's doing it one person at a time, so it's taking a long time, but involves a lot of work, so she can't just skip through it.  Be patient, she'll get to the missing purchases eventually.

Butterfly Dezignz

Sunfire posted Thu, 21 April 2022 at 1:17 PM

Either I got into some BOGO sale I didn't recall agreeing to, or Jennblake took up the call, as I have a lot of zero dollar sales that are gifts from her going to others.

Sunfire's Creations

HiveWire3D posted Thu, 21 April 2022 at 3:07 PM

They are definitely gifting again :)

MelanieL2 posted Thu, 21 April 2022 at 5:47 PM

Yep, they are indeed gifting again.

I seem to have all my HiveWire things transferred now (except Ken Gililand's "Parrots of the World" which has been renamed to "Volume 1" since I originally bought it at Daz, so I suppose that one fell through the cracks).

Anyway thank you very much for doing all this!

Miss B posted Thu, 21 April 2022 at 6:21 PM

Glad to hear the process is active again, and look forward to seeing some of the missing items I reported finally making it into my account.

Butterfly Dezignz

SatiraCapriccio posted Thu, 21 April 2022 at 7:31 PM

I got something like 70 "product sold" emails today.  So, hopefully, I will soon see my purchases showing up in my account.

Burning within each of us are Fires of Creativity

Satira Capriccio

Sunfire posted Thu, 21 April 2022 at 7:51 PM

I've gotten a flood of product sold emails today as well, I hope to see a bunch of gifts coming my way. Especially my SBRM stuff!

Sunfire's Creations

SatiraCapriccio posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 8:49 AM

Especially, the SBRM stuff!  I don't have any of the updates for anything updated since the HiveWire store closed.  So that's like ... over a year now, right?  Rather than keep up the list I started, I will probably just download and install/reinstall all the Songbird ReMix and Nature's Wonders once they are added to my account.

Burning within each of us are Fires of Creativity

Satira Capriccio

3dcheapskate posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 9:38 AM Online Now!

I never bought anythimg at HiveWire, just picked up freebies. But until they showed up in my account here at Renderosity yestetday I'd forgotten that a lot of them were only free for a short period. So a big thank you to both HiveWire and Renderosity.

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).

Cdlzt posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 1:22 PM

I'm very pleased to say i also recieved a lot of items, sadly still a lot missing but i hope to see them added over the next few days, but at least it's begun

RHaseltine posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 2:14 PM

Yes, I have a bunch of stuff - looks fairly complete though I will need to check. Thank you.

Sunfire posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 2:24 PM

Well I got a flood of gifts today. So I've gotten a good number of my items I believe.

Sunfire's Creations

Sunfire posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 2:57 PM

But I haven't gotten all of them yet.

Sunfire's Creations

zombietaggerung posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 3:37 PM

I am please to say that all my Hivewire purchases seem to have been transferred over. Thank you very much to the people who undertook this gargantuan task, I do appreciate it.

Y-Phil posted Tue, 26 April 2022 at 12:49 PM

undefined posted at 11:35 AM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #2966339

Kind Regards,

Thank you: I have retrieved all my items.

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Mac Mini M2, Sonoma 14.6.1, 16GB, 500GB SSD
👿 Nas 10TB
👿 Poser 13 and soon 14 ❤️

LadyElf posted Thu, 28 April 2022 at 3:18 AM

I've gotten nothing so far.  Not even the freebies.

DreamWeaver_Designs posted Thu, 28 April 2022 at 4:06 PM

Looks like I have everything now. Thanks

tulipe posted Fri, 29 April 2022 at 4:12 PM

I received a lot of items but still missing a few. Thank you.

VedaDalsette posted Sat, 30 April 2022 at 10:30 AM

How do you know when you've gotten your items? Do they show up as a kind of purchase in your Account section? I've made purchases over at Hivewire3D. Not like I purchase here but I bought some items there.

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

Alisa posted Sat, 30 April 2022 at 11:25 AM

They will show in your "Gift" section, NOT your purchases. 

Cheers,
Alisa

RedPhantom posted Sat, 30 April 2022 at 2:03 PM Online Now! Site Admin

They will show up in both your purchased items and your gifts. They will also show up in your purchases tab in your library if you like to use that.

Alisa posted Sat, 30 April 2022 at 4:17 PM

RedPhantom, thank you!

My goof - I MEANT they will show up in your Gifts, not in your ORDERS. 

They will, as you say, also show in your purchases.

And, you'll get emails for each one when it's done, as will the vendor whose product it is.

Cheers,
Alisa

VedaDalsette posted Sat, 30 April 2022 at 4:55 PM

Alisa posted at 11:25 AM Sat, 30 April 2022 - #4437922

They will show in your "Gift" section, NOT your purchases. 

Thanks, Alisa and RedPhantom! Good to know. Didn't even know there was a Gifts section.

I just checked. No Hivewire gifts yet. But I'm in no rush.

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

Kerya posted Sun, 01 May 2022 at 3:29 AM

I had most of my Hivewire purchases that made the move here showing up! Thank you!

Some of them didn't show up in my Gifts, but a search in my Purchased Items found them.

Now I am still missing four of Ken's ... they have been renamed since I bought them.

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/songbird-remix-australia-vol-1/146167/

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/songbird-remix-owls-of-the-world-volume-1/146166/

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/songbird-remix-shorebirds-vol-1---wading-birds/146161/

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/songbird-remix-woodland-jewels/146353/

Any idea what I should do about these?

Kerya posted Sun, 01 May 2022 at 6:06 AM

OK, found two more - I don't know why these are missing:

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/hivewire-arabian/123853/

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/hivewire-friesian/123518/

Kerya posted Sun, 01 May 2022 at 6:58 AM

And this one probably due to the name change from Toon Hikari (Poser) to Toon Hikari for Poser

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/toon-hikari-for-poser-/146429/

Edited to add: the two HW Horse products above are name changes too:

from HiveWire Horse - Arabian  to HiveWire Arabian and HiveWire Horse - Friesian to HiveWire Friesian ...

GeorgeWeber posted Fri, 06 May 2022 at 3:28 AM

Most of the stuff that I bought at Hivewire was made by Nerd3D. I see that vendor is here under the name Nerd, but I don't see the same content over here, so I guess they discontinued some of of their content? I guess there is no way to get that carried over? I'm referring to "Smoke and Flames Tool for DS", "Splash Tool for DS", "Spray Tool for DS", "Waves on the Beach for DS", "The Glen", and "Waterfall Tool". I'm surprised because all those items work pretty well in Iray with just some tweaking of the materials. 

Alisa posted Fri, 06 May 2022 at 1:17 PM

Several notes:

1-Kerya- I suggest you send a site mail to Shania, rather than posting what's missing here in this thread (same for other people)

https://www.renderosity.com/forums/comments/4429959/permalink

2-George Weber-if the products are not at Renderosity, unfortunately they can not be added to your product purchases here. 

Cheers,
Alisa

Kerya posted Tue, 10 May 2022 at 12:11 AM

Thank you for the link - I did send a site mail to jennblake, as she was the one who gifted me the products I got. She wrote that she passed my message to the person who is doing this.

I just sent another one - I got something I never bought. I hope they can delete things from my account ...

RCTSpanky posted Thu, 07 July 2022 at 3:29 AM

I know what it is, but so far I have not seen any of my 63 HiveWire orders totaling 117 products in my account as gifts. If it helps, I have all receipts saved.

taoz posted Fri, 08 July 2022 at 1:53 AM

Didn't see that option before now.   Can I still request having my HiveWire products transferred to my account here?

Alisa posted Fri, 08 July 2022 at 10:42 AM

Yes, you can still make the request.  They're clearly not done, as many of us (myself included) still haven't had things transferred here.   Note that this will ONLY apply to products that are now sold at Renderosity, and that they will show up as "GIFTS"

So folks don't have to search for instructions, here they are:

NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR HIVEWIRE USER NAME - those are only for the forums, not the store. Please use the name you had at the store :)

Send an email to
store@renderosity.com

SUBJECT LINE:
HiveWire Purchases

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Alisa

taoz posted Sun, 10 July 2022 at 8:39 AM

Great, thanks very much!

Alisa posted Sun, 10 July 2022 at 10:50 AM

Welcome!

Cheers,
Alisa

3Dpixi posted Tue, 12 July 2022 at 12:53 AM

thank you Shania . could not find it but you cleared it up :)

how about the products that was gifted by Hivewire staff ??

[just curious if I have to purchase . cause I bought add-ons to it and these now are kinda useless :( ]

Alisa posted Tue, 12 July 2022 at 9:39 AM

I'm not Shania, but anything that was in your HiveWIre account, no matter how it got there, should be transferred.  That, of course, includes any no-charge orders we placed for you at HiveWire.

Cheers,
Alisa

drakimgt2 posted Tue, 12 July 2022 at 11:25 PM

Still waiting for my purchases to show up.

Kerya posted Tue, 12 July 2022 at 11:43 PM

Alisa posted at 9:39 AM Tue, 12 July 2022 - #4441152

I'm not Shania, but anything that was in your HiveWIre account, no matter how it got there, should be transferred.  That, of course, includes any no-charge orders we placed for you at HiveWire.

I can confirm that - I got some limited time "free with purchase" products that later were purchase only and those were transferred. The same for Ken Gilliland's creations that I had bought at Daz and were added to my account at Hivewire3d by Alisa.

I am still missing those with name changes, but most things got transferred.

drakimgt2 posted Sun, 07 August 2022 at 4:52 PM

Alisa posted at 9:39 AM Tue, 12 July 2022 - #4441152

I would like to know if my account at HiveWire is still going to be transferred to my Renderosity one.

Alisa posted Sun, 07 August 2022 at 5:45 PM

As far as I know, they still are working on things.  I have not gotten notice that they're done (which hopefully I will).  Furthermore, MY purchases have not been transferred, so I know they're not done :).

Hoping either Jenn or Shania will chime in here.

Cheers,
Alisa

RFreise posted Fri, 26 August 2022 at 12:04 PM

Did this ever happen for anyone I sent in the request a long time ago and nothing ever showed

RedPhantom posted Fri, 26 August 2022 at 1:41 PM Online Now! Site Admin

I have been assured that they are still working on it. It's a very big job.

Chatjd posted Fri, 16 September 2022 at 12:28 PM

Hopefully they can figure it out soon as I sent a request in July to transfer my Hivewire items and haven't seen any of them.  To be fair, though, I purchased close to 300 items from Hivewire so I can imagine it is a big job.  I do appreciate all that the Renderosity Admins do as I know this isn't easy.

Chatjd

Byrdie posted Wed, 02 November 2022 at 6:24 PM

I sent a request about mine a couple weeks ago. My order history is quite small compared to some, but I haven't heard back yet either. Just checking here to see if any further developments. No worries, I'm patient. ;-)

maneki_neko posted Fri, 04 November 2022 at 5:42 PM

so... guys... no pressure, but it's been a while now. a looong while. we knew those transfers might take a bit to be done with, but it's been over a year now or something since the site was closed, and a good few months since i sent my request.. i thought the process had been well reflected upon/prepared as/before the "merger" happened (yeah i know, but i dunno how to describe this) and is kinda automated, but i begin wondering if something went totally wrong and/or if because of that it's actually just one single person only transferring every single purchase for every single user one by one by hand?

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

ShaniaB posted Wed, 16 November 2022 at 2:51 PM

It has definitely been a long while. I 100% agree with that. For everyone's insight, this is in fact a by hand process done by me and I will take full responsibility for how long this has taken. Each member to be gifted has anywhere from 50 to 1,100+ products they've purchased. There are also members still submitting their account information for verification and we just recently received over 20 new order verification emails. I'm sorry for my delay in getting everyone their purchases. I promise you will see them eventually in your accounts. It just takes time along with the other marketplace tasks that are required. I truly do thank you all for being as patient as you have been while I get this taken care of.

Sincere Regards,

ShaniaB.

Sunfire posted Wed, 16 November 2022 at 3:43 PM

I am very thankful for your efforts. I was not aware it was a one-man job. After looking at my order history, I am very impressed! I'd have gotten halfway through a 50-item order and walked away to find something less tedious to do for a while. As my order is in no way that small, I am in awe.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sunfire's Creations

Alisa posted Wed, 16 November 2022 at 6:00 PM

I'm still waiting, too.  Thanks for letting us know that things are still in work, Shania!

Cheers,
Alisa

Miss B posted Wed, 16 November 2022 at 8:15 PM

Thanks from me as well Shania, I know I've sent you a couple of emails listing ones I know I don't have from HiveWire vendors I've purchased lots and lots of items from.  Eventually I'll send a list of more items from those venders I didn't purchase a lot of items from.

Keep doing what you're doing Shania, as in the end, everyone's going to be happy you took on this momentous job.  :slight_smile:

Butterfly Dezignz

Alisa posted Wed, 16 November 2022 at 10:42 PM

Yes, thanks again for your work in tackling this massive task!!

Cheers,
Alisa

VedaDalsette posted Sun, 20 November 2022 at 10:36 AM

I wonder if why I haven't gotten my Hivewire gifts yet is because I use my username at Rendo to login but used my email address at Hivewire. However, both email addresses are the same. Or, maybe, I'm just still in the queue. Most likely the latter.

Old lady hobbyist.

Lledeline posted Sun, 20 November 2022 at 5:05 PM

Hello,

Sorry for this message but I sent 2 mails ( 03 March 2022 and  27 May 2022) about my previous purchases in HivWire store. By now, no news about and nothing in the gifts.

I know I'm not alone and that it's a lot of work for you , I can wait, but I need to be reassured and know if I only have to wait.

Thank you 

Lledeline

RedPhantom posted Sun, 20 November 2022 at 5:35 PM Online Now! Site Admin

You only have to wait. If Shania were to reply to all the emails, it would take her twice as long. I'm sure she'll let us all know when she's done and we'll get a chance to say if we were missed.

ShaniaB posted Mon, 21 November 2022 at 10:08 AM

Miss B posted at 8:15 PM Wed, 16 November 2022 - #4449402

Thanks from me as well Shania, I know I've sent you a couple of emails listing ones I know I don't have from HiveWire vendors I've purchased lots and lots of items from.  Eventually I'll send a list of more items from those venders I didn't purchase a lot of items from.

Keep doing what you're doing Shania, as in the end, everyone's going to be happy you took on this momentous job.  :slight_smile:

If you would mind holding onto your partial lists until you have everything gathered, then sending them all in at once as one list. That would be a huge help. Sending multiple lists is just going to get lost in the shuffle of all the other emails that exists. And I would hate to miss a piece of the list.

Miss B posted Mon, 21 November 2022 at 7:33 PM

ShaniaB posted at 10:08 AM Mon, 21 November 2022 - #4449763
Miss B posted at 8:15 PM Wed, 16 November 2022 - #4449402

If you would mind holding onto your partial lists until you have everything gathered, then sending them all in at once as one list. That would be a huge help. Sending multiple lists is just going to get lost in the shuffle of all the other emails that exists. And I would hate to miss a piece of the list.
Oh, absolutely!  I just thought the additional "lists" would be easier to work with, but I'll finish looking for what I didn't get, and THEN I'll send you one long list, though I will list them by vendor, as I'm sure that'll be easier for you to find.

Butterfly Dezignz

Kerya posted Tue, 22 November 2022 at 2:49 AM

Sorry to ask, but what emails are you talking about? PMs here or the official email adress store@renderosity.com ???

Because I am still missing some items.

Miss B posted Tue, 22 November 2022 at 12:13 PM

Kerya posted at 2:49 AM Tue, 22 November 2022 - #4449828

Sorry to ask, but what emails are you talking about? PMs here or the official email adress store@renderosity.com ???

Because I am still missing some items.

I think initially, Shania had sent me a site mail to let me know a bunch of items had been added to my Gifts list.  After checking them out, and finding some errors (doubles) I responded to her initial site mail.

From what I see in my emails, the lists of files I initially sent her of files I was missing, were sent to shaniab@renderosity.com, but I don't recall if I actually sent them that way, or they were additional site mails.  Sorry I can't be of more help. 

Butterfly Dezignz

Kerya posted Wed, 23 November 2022 at 12:33 AM

Thank you ... I think I will wait some more and try not to buy things I bought before again.

LadySagitar posted Tue, 06 December 2022 at 5:54 PM

I'm not sure if this is still ongoing. I sent an email May 28, 2022 and still haven't received my Hivewire store items? Was I too late? I didn't find out about it until later.

Sunfire posted Tue, 06 December 2022 at 6:48 PM

LadySagitar posted at 5:54 PM Tue, 6 December 2022 - #4451063

I'm not sure if this is still ongoing. I sent an email May 28, 2022 and still haven't received my Hivewire store items? Was I too late? I didn't find out about it until later.

They're still working on it. It's a one man crew doing the work, and there are a lot of people and items.

Sunfire's Creations

maneki_neko posted Mon, 12 December 2022 at 5:11 AM

ShaniaB posted at 2:51 PM Wed, 16 November 2022 - #4449363

It has definitely been a long while. I 100% agree with that. For everyone's insight, this is in fact a by hand process done by me and I will take full responsibility for how long this has taken. Each member to be gifted has anywhere from 50 to 1,100+ products they've purchased. There are also members still submitting their account information for verification and we just recently received over 20 new order verification emails. I'm sorry for my delay in getting everyone their purchases. I promise you will see them eventually in your accounts. It just takes time along with the other marketplace tasks that are required. I truly do thank you all for being as patient as you have been while I get this taken care of.

Sincere Regards,

ShaniaB.

i see... so really, actually done by hand item by item, and a horrendous amount of those items too (whaaaaat, 1,100+ products??? i can't even...). i'm sure Sisyphus doesn't envy you... so thanks a lot for all your hard work, for answering here in detail,  and for staying at the ball! i'm gonna be patient now, knowing all is in good hands. also happy holidays :)

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

GGreen posted Thu, 09 February 2023 at 6:18 PM

Thank you

RFreise posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 12:23 AM

I guess this is still an ongoing process as I continue to check for mine to appear

Rhia474 posted Sat, 13 May 2023 at 9:36 AM

I hope eventually everyone will get theirs; I just discovered I got a few items that never got transferred so not sure what the process is, besides super manual and wishing endurance and patience to all involved. Holding out hope that after several years we will all get everything.

Byrdie posted Sat, 13 May 2023 at 10:27 AM

Been about 6 months since I sent the necessary info, haven't heard or seen a thing since. But given the enormity of the task and only one person doing it all manually, that's not surprising. So many others ahead of me with way bigger lists in the queue. Still being patient. :-)

Sunfire posted Sat, 13 May 2023 at 1:01 PM

Also, if you purchased items at HiveWire that weren't migrated over to Renderosity, you won't get those.

Sunfire's Creations

zombietaggerung posted Tue, 16 May 2023 at 8:11 PM

I just noticed I am missing some of my purchases:

the Hivewire Mustang I bought it on February 8, 2019, the Hivewire Friesian purchased on May 28, 2017, the Hivewire Draft purchased on October 19, 2017, and the Hivewire Arabian purchased on December 19, 2020.

And they're not showing up in my account here. Oddly enough I bought the Quarter Horse in the same order as the Mustang, but only the Quarter horse is showing up as purchased. Same thing with the Arabian, it was purchased in the same order as the Beast Horse, but only the Beast Horse is showing up. Should I send another email with this list?

CreekyPointStudios posted Sun, 21 May 2023 at 5:36 PM

Is there any way to find out if emails have been recieved, just not yet acted on? I've now emailed 3 times regarding my Hivewire purchases, had no acknowledgement & no products added to my account. It's been well over a year now since I first emailed. Even an update in this forum would be helpful.

drakimgt2 posted Mon, 22 May 2023 at 6:45 PM

ShaniaB posted at 11:35 AM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #2966339

Kind Regards,

Well I'm still waiting for all my Hivewire items since this post was started

RFreise posted Mon, 22 May 2023 at 7:18 PM

Same here

vlgraphics posted Fri, 26 May 2023 at 7:48 PM

I'm still missing a few things as well.

taoz posted Wed, 14 June 2023 at 1:57 PM

Wonder why they're not using a script to automate this. 

mytheos posted Tue, 20 June 2023 at 3:15 PM

drakimgt2 posted at 6:45 PM Mon, 22 May 2023 - #4466167
ShaniaB posted at 11:35 AM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #2966339

Kind Regards,

Well I'm still waiting for all my Hivewire items since this post was started
same here

RFreise posted Wed, 28 June 2023 at 3:36 PM

I'm beginning to think it ain't going to happen and that Rosity has done like Daz did with PoserPros some years ago

Miss B posted Wed, 28 June 2023 at 8:57 PM

Oh It "IS" going to happen.  Folks just don't realize how large a job it is, and that only 1 person is working on it.

I've already gotten a bunch a while ago, and haven't given up hope of getting the rest of my HW3D goodies.

Butterfly Dezignz

Sunfire posted Wed, 28 June 2023 at 9:08 PM

Be aware that if the artist chose not to transfer it, or didn't transfer anything at all and just let things go when HW closed, there's no way for those items to be added to your account here.

Sunfire's Creations

Miss B posted Thu, 29 June 2023 at 10:44 AM

Sunfire posted at 9:08 PM Wed, 28 June 2023 - #4468859

Be aware that if the artist chose not to transfer it, or didn't transfer anything at all and just let things go when HW closed, there's no way for those items to be added to your account here.

Good point Sunfire, as there's no way to move items that weren't already moved to the R'osity store by the vendor who created them.

Butterfly Dezignz

KageRyu posted Sat, 15 July 2023 at 7:59 PM

I just wanted to bring up, there are many items I had purchased at HiveWire3D being sold here now that are not yet added to my account here. Is this still an ongoing endeavor?  If not, how do I go about resolving it?

I am unsure if I still have all of my order invoices, as last year one of the drives on my primary computer/workstation became corrupted, and my orders and some of my products are among what I lost.  I am still trying to recover from this and get a system up and to a point where I can work again while also struggling with very difficult life events.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

fred333 posted Fri, 21 July 2023 at 9:25 AM

I've contacted Renderosity about my Hivewire purchases but had nothing back from them.

Miss B posted Fri, 21 July 2023 at 12:17 PM

fred333 posted at 9:25 AM Fri, 21 July 2023 - #4470709

I've contacted Renderosity about my Hivewire purchases but had nothing back from them.

The HiveWire 3D store has been closed since last year, and if the purchases you want to know about were moved to the Renderosity store, then the wait will be long, as there's only 1 person here working on getting everything into the store.

That said, if the purchases you are interested in were by vendors who did NOT move their products to this store, you'll need to find out where they moved them to by contacting those vendors to see where their products are now being sold assuming, of course, they ARE still being sold.  Some vendors have decided to not be vendors anymore.

Butterfly Dezignz

fred333 posted Sun, 23 July 2023 at 6:39 AM

Thanks for the update, Miss B.  I will wait : )  knowing it will take some time.  May I ask: how will I know that I've been done?  Will I get a DM or e-mail or 'something' to let me know?

Thanks!

Miss B posted Sun, 23 July 2023 at 10:41 AM

I think there should be some sort of "announcement" or email telling us it's all be done.

I'm certainly considering an email about all my HW3D purchases that haven't yet made it into the R'osity store, as that's how I was notified with the group of those products which did make the move.

Oh, and when they hit your account here, you will see them listed in your "Gifts" listing.

Butterfly Dezignz

MeInOhio posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 8:41 AM

I bought stuff at HiveWire3d, but I don't believe any of mine came over. Don't know if I had to do something for it to happen. Just saw this thread for the first time today. I'm sure my user account was different there.

Rhia474 posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 9:17 AM

MeInOhio posted at 8:41 AM Wed, 26 July 2023 - #4471168

I bought stuff at HiveWire3d, but I don't believe any of mine came over. Don't know if I had to do something for it to happen. Just saw this thread for the first time today. I'm sure my user account was different there.

Did you send your info back when it was asked for on the Hivewire forums when they closed their store? (Back in 2021 or so). If you missed that, not sure if anything can be done now.

MeInOhio posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 6:57 PM

No. I didn't really go to the Hivewire forums, so I didn't know about it.

Alisa posted Thu, 27 July 2023 at 12:10 PM

I reposted my post from our HW forums in this thread, and several others have reposted it.  I'm posting it again

Note - I can not answer whether it's too late to send an email, but I CAN tell you they are NOT FINISHED (yes, I know it's been over 2 years).  I still don't have my account items brought over here, and others still are waiting as well.:

IF they are products that our Contributing Artist brought over to Renderosity, they can be put in your account.

NOTE - if someone already sent Renderosity an email, DO NOT send another, please.  Wait til they tell us that they have finished the process, and THEN, if you have not gotten products put in as gifts at Renderosity, write to them again.

Here is the post I have over at HiveWire:
https://community.hivewire3d.com/threads/transfer-of-customer-purchases-at-hivewire-3d-to-the-store-at-renderosity.4400/post-208703

Hi, everyone -

Renderosity is getting ready to be able to put products that you bought at HiveWire (those which are being sold at Renderosity) into your Renderosity accounts.

They've been working very hard to get products in the store first, and they are not quite there yet.

PLEASE BE PATIENT - this is not going to happen overnight

Here is what YOU need to do for that to happen:

Send an email to
store@renderosity.com

SUBJECT LINE:
HiveWire Purchases

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Alisa

Cheers,
Alisa

MeInOhio posted Sat, 29 July 2023 at 11:37 AM

I sent the info. At first it was bounced back. I had to click on some links in the failure message so that I was trusted and it would not be seen as spam. Hope that was normal activity.

Miss B posted Sat, 29 July 2023 at 3:38 PM

MeInOhio posted at 11:37 AM Sat, 29 July 2023 - #4471423

I sent the info. At first it was bounced back. I had to click on some links in the failure message so that I was trusted and it would not be seen as spam. Hope that was normal activity.

Yes, I remember having to do something of that sort the first time I had a failed message back when this all started.  I believe it's a normal procedure for verifying someone's not a spammer.

Butterfly Dezignz

MeInOhio posted Sat, 29 July 2023 at 6:46 PM

Thanks. These days I've never sure!

bia189 posted Fri, 07 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Hi!

Is there still any way to get old purchases from Hivewire again after a computer crash? The email adress shown above no longer works, only tickets. I was recommended to ask via this forum, I'd be very grateful for any kind of help.

Greetings, Bia

Byrdie posted Fri, 07 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

::sigh:: Way too long and have not heard a thing back after sending my info, etc. Has anybody else not gotten their Hivewire purchases transferred to their Rendo accounts or is it just mine that seem to be MIA? Do i need to send request/details again, and if so, to whom? Getting to the point where I'm about ready to mark it a lost cause and just back up all my back up copies again and pray they don't fail. :-(

RFreise posted Fri, 07 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Haven't gotten mine either.

Feel the same

bia189 posted Fri, 07 June 2024 at 3:38 PM

I mean many of this purchases cost a lot of money. It would be fair if there was a way to get these things back.

tim posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 1:40 PM Site Admin

Let me attempt a final response on this topic from Renderosity's perspective.  In the last few years, we have dealt with the tragic loss of a developer, COVID disruptions, related economic downturns, unplanned staff turn-over and aggressive competition in the marketplace, all while working to roll out a new and improved version of the site, marketplace and brokering tools for sellers.

We appreciate the HiveWire principals and their Contributing Artists that entrusted us to be their brokers even while dealing with their own tragedy in the loss of a team member.

In that environment, the information required to cross-reference products from the HiveWire store to the same products in Rendo store and automate the population of purchase histories was lost.  Multiple attempts to locate this data were unsuccessful.  Renderosity was left with a highly manual process that involved examining proof-of-purchase emails, etc to populate a customer's purchase history by gifting them all their old purchases.  I'm not sure this process was ever viable, but we attempted it for a time, first by Jenn, then Shania, then other store staff before deciding to stop that effort late last year.

To help the HiveWire principals take care of their customers, we built a vendor tool for them where they could gift past customers the same products on Rendo.  We will make this same offer to any HiveWire Contributing Artists that are interested.  Please open a Vendor support ticket to initiate.

With that, I hope you guys understand the circumstances.  I'm locking this thread as there's little value in continuing to rehash this topic.

-Tim