Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Things Don't appear to be working at the moment

MeInOhio opened this issue on Dec 08, 2021 ยท 5 posts

MeInOhio posted Wed, 08 December 2021 at 8:55 PM

I tried to place an order today using paypal...the same as I always do. But but after I enter my password, and the code they send me, I keep getting the message..."Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Then is a button to RETRY, but the error seems stuck. So is it Renderosity, paypal or me? I'm doing what I always do and never had this problem before.

I did try refilling the cart and then going through the process but that got me the same error. (You kept emptying my cart and I had to re-add it. I didn't realize I could go to my account and just try to pay it again from my orders.) I think I re-filled the cart twice and tried the whole sha-bang again. The third time I just clicked on the paypal button in my orders. But same error.

Guess I'll try it again tomorrow.

MeInOhio posted Wed, 08 December 2021 at 9:22 PM

I was able to log into my Paypal account and nothing appears amiss. No messages. I did leave them a message though.

When I look up this error on the web, it does sound like it might be a setting on the seller website that is causing this.

MeInOhio posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 9:54 AM

Well, I tried it again today and the order went through. So I'm not sure what the problem was. I didn't do anything different today than I did yesterday. Only problem is that there are 3 orders for the same thing, but only one of them is paid. Can someone delete the two that are not paid? I'm not sure if I can enter the order number here or not, but I can supply it if you need it.

jennblake posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 9:58 AM

Hello.

I have deleted the two unneeded orders for you. Sorry you had that issue. I am not sure what it could have been. Paypal does have short issues at times. :smile:

MeInOhio posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 10:01 AM

Thank you!