Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How to get SkySphere to Work

APlusDesign opened this issue on Jun 27, 2022 ยท 20 posts

APlusDesign posted Mon, 27 June 2022 at 9:30 AM

So...I'm pretty new to poser and one of things I don't understand how to get working is the SkySphere.

I recently bought a product that included the SkySphere and Terrain which I though was great since I didn't know how Skyspher worked I thought if I could just load in one that was purchased that would be amazing.

But....it's not working. And I'm assuming given my lack of experience with poser it is probably because of that as opposed to there be an issue with the product. I assume the background colour (brown) is somehow overriding the skysphere which I can see is there in the objs - called 'sky cube'. And even though it is a poser product, I can load in Daz 3d and yes the sky cub is for sure there with little clouds and everything on it but in poser I can see it as an item but i can't actually see it (everything looks brown in the sky). And when I did a test render (see below) sky is indeed brown instead of like it is supposed to be.

Here is the product I bought: https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/adventure-village/105000/

As you can see, the sky that is supposed to be there is not brown. Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong? I can provide more details if you let me know what you need to know to help diagnose the issue. Much appreciated any help provided!