Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Genesis/DS Only Heavy Newsletters

KageRyu opened this issue on Nov 17, 2022 ยท 4 posts

KageRyu posted Thu, 17 November 2022 at 6:11 PM

I have already, long ago, unsubscribed from the DS newsletters from renderosity. I do not use DS or Genesis and have no interest in it whatsoever.  Still, even more in recent months, I receive far more newsletters from Renderosity that are nearly exclusively for Genesis 8 or DS only  content than for Poser.  For every 1 newsletter I receive for Poser related news or content I receive 6 to 8 that are all Genesis products or all DS only products.  I want to opt out of these. It is especially annoying given that Renderosity now owns Poser and seems more invested in pushing DS content, content that is of no interest to me as a Poser user, nor will it get me to continue to invest in Poser.  Can we please  properly categorize the emails going out so these are sent as DS emails and not received by those of us not interested?  Those of us who already opted out of DS news?

It seems my only other option is to unsubscribe from all newsletters from Renderosity, which I would rather not do.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!