Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: WIP: The Incredibles, Elastagirl

rokket opened this issue on Jan 16, 2023 ยท 11 posts

rokket posted Mon, 16 January 2023 at 12:43 AM

It's amazing how much your creativity can be sparked by having a new toy...

This a a quick and dirty render. I still have a long way to go to finish this one. I used a texture map in place of her boots, and I have to bring the black "panties(?)" up higher to meet with the modeled belt. But at least I am creating again.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket posted Mon, 16 January 2023 at 8:16 AM

This LaFemme, which I forgot to mention. It's one of the poses that came with her. I am going to model the gloves and boots today, then change the texture map on her suit.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket posted Mon, 16 January 2023 at 1:57 PM

Boots are done. I will start the gloves later on. I have some other things to do first:

rokket posted Mon, 16 January 2023 at 8:42 PM

Done

Richard60 posted Mon, 16 January 2023 at 8:47 PM

Very well done.

Poser 5, 6, 7, 8, Poser Pro 9 (2012), 10 (2014), 11, 12, 13

rokket posted Mon, 16 January 2023 at 9:14 PM

Thank you

primorge posted Mon, 16 January 2023 at 9:58 PM

Hold down the escape key and translate her neck in the Y axis ;) smooth translations built into the rig.

rokket posted Mon, 16 January 2023 at 10:03 PM

It was one of the poses that came with the download. I didn't do anything to it. Does it need it?

rokket posted Mon, 16 January 2023 at 11:04 PM

Mr Incredible is next, then on to the kids...

primorge posted Mon, 16 January 2023 at 11:26 PM

rokket posted at 10:03 PM Mon, 16 January 2023 - #4454085

It was one of the poses that came with the download. I didn't do anything to it. Does it need it?

Smooth translations=Stretching body parts.

Elastigirl?

rokket posted Mon, 16 January 2023 at 11:33 PM

Ohhhh, duh! I got it now. A bit slow on the uptake...